Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Drug cartel in Phoenix

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    I thought you liked country music...boy was I off

Mexican polka, Norteño, is my jam.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 04-09-23 at 10:36.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Drug cartel in Phoenix

Out if all of the indicators that our country is struggling, the fact that foreign criminal organizations have so much balls and power within our borders has to be one of the major ones.

It’d be interesting to see our SOF and LE agencies fully unleashed against this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I remember how shocked I was when I drove in El Paso and realized every house in a middle class neighborhood had a wall, gated driveway, and barred windows.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 04-09-23 at 10:43.

Feedback Score
    It's spreading all over. I know guys up around Cordes, Crown King, Mayer and the like who have started having problems with cartels/related gangs. WTF are they playing at out in the sticks?

Feedback Score
    IIRC, Nancy Pelosi referred to these killers as having a 'spark of divinity'.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Out if all of the indicators that our country is struggling, the fact that foreign criminal organizations have so much balls and power within our borders has to be one of the major ones.

It’d be interesting to see our SOF and LE agencies fully unleashed against this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Peter Ziehan told the military that they had better get ready to fight A-stan type drug war type operations over the next decade.

Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    IIRC, Nancy Pelosi referred to these killers as having a 'spark of divinity'.
    The only spark of divinity those guys should get is the arcing of blasting cap...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I am trying to understand why my wife posted the video of her driving me to the range.

Andy
    I was certain that was Mark and PapaBear heading out for a little desert shooting session.

Feedback Score
    I remember a few years ago the cartel exacted some justice on a border patrol officer who allegedly was working with them and double crossed them.

They were smart enough not to kill him but beat him up and left him on a dirt road. I think they may have taken a few fingers of his as well.

Feedback Score
    Remember when the minutemen used to patrol the border back in the early bush days? Pack for a range day, hang out in the desert, and shoot anybody crossing the border with a weapon. Then leave, and don't tell anybody.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Several years ago I saw a U.S. map marked where drug cartels were operating. I think it was published via FBI sourced information. I thought how could that be!?! If the Feds know where they’re operating then why would they still be operating? I guess U.S. law enforcement isn’t immune from corruption any more than Mexican law enforcement. That the southern border is open makes it appear the corruption goes all the way up to Washington.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast