Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drug cartel in Phoenix

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I was certain that was Mark and PapaBear heading out for a little desert shooting session.
    Mark is there driver so he chooses the musak. And he married a Mexican once upon a time so there is that.

We have a friend getting married in Mexico in some small town and was like, "its totally safe", hard hard hard pass.
    Shit I dont even like to go to Tucson, just kidding to my Tucson brothers. My kids went to school there, they call it the "dirty T". But not far from there....

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Mark is there driver so he chooses the musak. And he married a Mexican once upon a time so there is that.

We have a friend getting married in Mexico in some small town and was like, "its totally safe", hard hard hard pass.
    Shit I dont even like to go to Tucson, just kidding to my Tucson brothers. My kids went to school there, they call it the "dirty T". But not far from there....

PB
    We have a friend getting married in one of the resorts in Mexico end of the month. I told the wife that’s a hard no on us going. Not even open for discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Kidnapping? Yeah right, dude's in pieces all over the desert by this point.
    or the crispy critter in the center of a tire fire.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Several years ago I saw a U.S. map marked where drug cartels were operating. I think it was published via FBI sourced information. I thought how could that be!?! If the Feds know where they’re operating then why would they still be operating? I guess U.S. law enforcement isn’t immune from corruption any more than Mexican law enforcement. That the southern border is open makes it appear the corruption goes all the way up to Washington.
    The author of this article has been on the Shawn Ryan Show a couple of times, episode 12 & 23.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cart...e-in-us-2021-4
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A few years ago razor fist was talking about this house across the street from him.

It was a exit for a tunnel for Mexican group to get in and out of Mexico.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Several years ago I saw a U.S. map marked where drug cartels were operating. I think it was published via FBI sourced information. I thought how could that be!?! If the Feds know where they’re operating then why would they still be operating? I guess U.S. law enforcement isn’t immune from corruption any more than Mexican law enforcement. That the southern border is open makes it appear the corruption goes all the way up to Washington.
    I recently saw a map like that. Yours and my area have a large cartel presence believe it or not. Forget which one though. My buddy who is LEO in Va was telling me about how I77 is now a major hub for trafficing. He was having record seizures of meth originating from cartels the last few years before he retired.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    I recently saw a map like that. Yours and my area have a large cartel presence believe it or not. Forget which one though. My buddy who is LEO in Va was telling me about how I77 is now a major hub for trafficing. He was having record seizures of meth originating from cartels the last few years before he retired.
    I've seen a similar map, sometime in the past year. I cannot recall the authoring organization. The one I saw had rough areas of which cartel held the most sway in regions of the US. It was further subdivided by which of the major gangs was dominate in various areas, as it related to organizing cartel activities. I believe it also had the the highways used as primary GLOC corridors by the cartels, but that may have been a different map. I cannot recall where I saw it. It was on the internet as part of some story or information release that I read.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They know the cartels are operating there because of the busts. And when a group gets busted somewhere the cartels just replace them. There are a shitload of Americans working for the cartels too, many probably dont even know it. If you find a dealer slinging fentanyl, there are cartel people somewhere up that supply line.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123