Thread: Holosun PID experiences

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Holosun PID experiences

Who has one, what has been your experience or observations?

I appreciate and use both Surefire and Streamlight but additional quality options are a good thing.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Are there holsters available that will work with it?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Are there holsters available that will work with it?
    Supposedly it fits in duty holsters that accommodate the X300U, such as Safariland.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have the PID high lumen.

Things I like:

The construction feels solid. I'm not doing Sage Dynamics drop tests however.

The front load battery is the way of the future. Surefire needs to come out with a model similar to this. Streamlight needs to revamp the TLR-1 to front load also.

Beam seems bright and focused. I think it was Werkz Holsters that did a review and said output was close to what's claimed by Holosun.

It will work in a Safariland L3 duty holster.

Things I don't like:

Pretty much the switches. Pressing inward on the paddles is not a very intuitive way of activation. I have decently long thumbs but it is still kind of funky. Running the light with the trigger finger seems easier but then pressing --in-- on something that's kind of close to the trigger seems like a potential AD in the making.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."