Thread: Jerry Falwell Jr, Trump, sex scandles. etc

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Jerry Falwell Jr, Trump, sex scandles. etc

One, if you're telling people how to live via religion or other, then breaking all the same rules you and claim to follow/espouse, you deserve to go down in flames hard, so zero sympathy for Jerry Falwell Jr, or similar. Two, my empathy for the pool boy is pretty low here, but he seems like a naive kid who got in way over his head, but he didn't exactly suffer from the arrangement either. There's an amazing attractive force that such creatures like Arnold, Cohen, etc all seem to find each other, like cancer cells.

But, 60 minutes does give some insight into the truly ugly world of back deal politics and "favors" done in that world. Obviously 60 mins wants to pain Trump in the worst possible light, but Trump obviously knows how the game works, and has navigated that world for a long time. Zero proof Trump was aware of what Cohen was trying to do for himself vs what he told Trump. But, all the power brokers, be it Obama, Bush, or Trump, will make sure there's plausible deniability built in. Did Trump know about all that?

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Is this the MSM piece that mentions Juanita Broaddrick and her Clinton hush money?

Feedback Score
    So what we have here is an attempt at a hit piece on Trump.

So the Falwell's were into a little kinky sex with a pool boy if we believe the report. I think that is between the couple and G-D.

We have Cohen a convicted felon for perjury say the guy, but not Trumps name.

We have the former Liberty student, that is against his school conservative views. So why go there?

Then we have the pool boy. What is the status of his shares in the place the Falwell's bought? If he sold them, to who and for how much?

This seems to be to be classic left wing hit piece trying to get Trump, aimed at the suburban women that just might hold the key to the next Presidential election. That is if it isn't stolen like the last election.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Don't forget that Congress has their own tax payer funded sex fund to pay out from:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/polit...ent/index.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...tes/898008001/
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law