Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisville Bank Shooting

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Yeah I'm not given much credence to that pronoun thing, especially since it fit his actual gender. The mathematical odds of it being another sexually-confused freak a couple weeks later is infinitesimal.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The pronoun thing is some retarded fad. I email a guy from Costco Corporate who has the He/Him in his sig line. Either voluntarily or some costco corporate libtard request.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    It’s almost like a test to see if you’re crazy. If a man goes in and commits murder while live streaming it on social media from his phone and your first reaction is oh it’s got to be the guns. Seriously? it is clearer and clearer that this is not a firearms problem, it is a values and lack of ethics problems.

And the reason why we are having such aN issue is at the base of our view of government. We look at this and go the government is part of the problem. We don’t think of using the government to try to fix a crazy people problem. On the other side of the spectrum are the leftist who think that they can modify behavior by controlling things. Of course, very few of them on guns so to them this is a zero cost solution.

The right doesn’t try to pass laws after these events, because we know that the government is not going to provide the solution for this. If we were going to law our way out of violence, we would’ve done it a long time ago. But the left thinks that we just need more and more laws. They even now started saying that the laws don’t work, but you just need to step on stacking more and more laws on, till you’re in affect waterboarding society to prevent these violent acts.

The fact that this guy live streamed it is just screaming that this is not a thing problem, this is a values in people problem. Of course the left can’t admit that because they have been driving the culture since the 1960s. They are reaping what they sow and they’re even doubling down on it with like the new mayor in Chicago, it’s human nature as you get older to turn on the institutions that promised you better things, but couldn’t provide them. I really do wonder what’s going to happen when the kids of the day enter their middle in later ages and start to get very disenfranchised with their progressive leaders .
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    The pronoun thing is some retarded fad. I email a guy from Costco Corporate who has the He/Him in his sig line. Either voluntarily or some costco corporate libtard request.
    Just a quick sidebar here, but whenever people mention what my “pronouns are“ I just tell them that there’s no such thing. Pronouns belong to everyone, that’s kind of the definition of pronouns. The other thing is if they are really going to go down this pathway they are not going to like the pronouns that I insist that they use.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    It’s almost like a test to see if you’re crazy. If a man goes in and commits murder while live streaming it on social media from his phone and your first reaction is oh it’s got to be the guns. Seriously? it is clearer and clearer that this is not a firearms problem, it is a values and lack of ethics problems.

And the reason why we are having such aN issue is at the base of our view of government. We look at this and go the government is part of the problem. We don’t think of using the government to try to fix a crazy people problem. On the other side of the spectrum are the leftist who think that they can modify behavior by controlling things. Of course, very few of them on guns so to them this is a zero cost solution.

The right doesn’t try to pass laws after these events, because we know that the government is not going to provide the solution for this. If we were going to law our way out of violence, we would’ve done it a long time ago. But the left thinks that we just need more and more laws. They even now started saying that the laws don’t work, but you just need to step on stacking more and more laws on, till you’re in affect waterboarding society to prevent these violent acts.

The fact that this guy live streamed it is just screaming that this is not a thing problem, this is a values in people problem. Of course the left can’t admit that because they have been driving the culture since the 1960s. They are reaping what they sow and they’re even doubling down on it with like the new mayor in Chicago, it’s human nature as you get older to turn on the institutions that promised you better things, but couldn’t provide them. I really do wonder what’s going to happen when the kids of the day enter their middle in later ages and start to get very disenfranchised with their progressive leaders .
    I was going to say this, but you beat me to it. We’ve gone beyond pushing entitlement to pushing sadism and cruelty as values. That’s why this is happening.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Just a quick sidebar here, but whenever people mention what my “pronouns are“ I just tell them that there’s no such thing. Pronouns belong to everyone, that’s kind of the definition of pronouns. The other thing is if they are really going to go down this pathway they are not going to like the pronouns that I insist that they use.
    No shit right?

It's like: "You want to dictate what pronouns I use about you when I'm talking to a third party? You know you are now dipshit/dumbass now right? Because that's how I'm gonna be referring to you to others."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Yeah I'm not given much credence to that pronoun thing, especially since it fit his actual gender. The mathematical odds of it being another sexually-confused freak a couple weeks later is infinitesimal.
    Colorado arrested a dude who thinks he is a woman planning on shooting up schools.

The odds are not that small when you consider they are all mentally ill.

https://www.wdef.com/colorado-trans-...ool-shootings/

COLORADO (WDEF) — Officers arrested a transgender teen in Colorado for planning school and church shootings. This comes just days after the Nashville Covenant School shooting.

Law enforcement officials arrested 19-year-old William Whitworth, who wishes to identify as Lilly.

Officers found a manifesto planning attacks at schools in Colorado Springs.

I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a feeling this will bring about gun control in the form of a mental test and thoes not insane will be banned from owning guns.

All so the proletariat will get their gun control.

Feedback Score
    Let me guess, fully automatic military style pistol brace.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Makes me wonder just how many of the past mass murderers have been part of the sexually confused crowd and that fact has been hidden from the public.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast