Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How did Theo Von become the smartest man in America?

Feedback Score

How did Theo Von become the smartest man in America?

Theo Von knocks the Bud Light and the recent shootings out of the park! How in the hell is it that he can do that, but the combined intelligencia of the GOP elite can't come up with something halfway convincing as a 3rd tier former HUGE drug addict comic???

His shootings one is better, but I think he is playing a little 'dumb' on the tranny one.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    It blows my mind that Bud missed this one so far off the mark for their core audience. The great Red White and Blue, The Big #1, The king of Beers....now this garbage. The dumbest move I have ever seen. You would think that 30% of the population is LBJQYLPVO if you watch commercials and TV. God help us all.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I love Theo. He’s such an interesting combination of silly ridiculousness and deep thoughtfulness. I do get a sense that the hardness of life takes a toll on him.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    It blows my mind that Bud missed this one so far off the mark for their core audience. The great Red White and Blue, The Big #1, The king of Beers....now this garbage. The dumbest move I have ever seen. You would think that 30% of the population is LBJQYLPVO if you watch commercials and TV. God help us all.

PB
    This is the direction most companies are heading with the next generation of management. They’ve been raised on participation trophies, fringe lifestyles pushed as mainstream and that how you feel is the most important thing whether based in reality or not. The twit that made this decision seems to have forgotten that making a profit is why AB exists, not to promote inclusivity at the expense of 99% of their customers.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...ender-campaign
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you decide as a Male that you are now Female, well good for you.
    Please don't ask me to participate in you perverse fantasy though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Doubled.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Look at Bud Light's VP of marketing for this joke. Look at her background, her schools, where she lives (*cough* NYC) her "achievements," etc. Look at her face! After seeing all this it's no surprise that they made the dumbest marketing move of all time (yes, worse than New Coke).

https://notthebee.com/article/heres-...h-inclusivity-

later edit:

the hits keep coming!

https://notthebee.com/article/heres-...e-entire-brand
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 04-12-23 at 21:47.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Apparently Anheuser III said he fired all the marketing group involved in costing his company 10 billion dollhairs

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    Apparently Anheuser III said he fired all the marketing group involved in costing his company 10 billion dollhairs
    Funny as it would be, it's not true.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...k-656908474339

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast