Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Gun grabbing Trump"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

"Gun grabbing Trump"

Looks like the in-fighting has begun between Desantis and Trump:

DeSantis super PAC puts Trump in crosshairs with 'gun-grabber' ad

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...gun-grabber-ad

Last edited by WillBrink; 04-16-23 at 17:12.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Desantis doesnt seem to like guns much either. Maybe they should both avoid that topic.
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 04-16-23 at 21:06.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I’d much rather them attack the pedo ComDems and talk about how they are going to gut every one of the alphabet agencies.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Meh, DeSanctimonious would have taken the advice of the NRA just like Trump. Its the NRA that we need to fix, not the next candidate.

Feedback Score
    I doubt that DeSantis had anything to do with Never Back Down PAC ad timed with Trump speaking at the NRA convention.

Pence and Hutchinson also spoke at the convention. Apparently DeSantis didn’t to go to the NRA convention, reportedly choosing a brief pre-recorded message to deliver his remarks.

Never Back Down PAC has other ads, one titled “Fight democrats, Not Republicans”, crying about Trump attacking DeSantis. Then they turn around and launch an attack ad against Trump. Whatever…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Meh, DeSanctimonious would have taken the advice of the NRA just like Trump. Its the NRA that we need to fix, not the next candidate.
    Indeed. Noticeably absent in the ad crying that Trump abandoned the NRA is any mention of NRA Chris Cox video ad advocating for red flag gun confiscation, as well as the LaPierre/Cox letter urging the Trump admin to regulate bump stocks like machine guns.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This times 1000... I have a buddy that works for the NRA. I've tried numerous times to discuss the issues with LaPierre with him and he's shut me down every time. Those that are still employed by the NRA seem to have drank the Kool-Aid and it's disheartening.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It is WHAT it IS !

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    This times 1000... I have a buddy that works for the NRA. I've tried numerous times to discuss the issues with LaPierre with him and he's shut me down every time. Those that are still employed by the NRA seem to have drank the Kool-Aid and it's disheartening.
    I urge everyone to use their contact page. If we just sit around and bitch at ourselves on this forum, they will never change. Odds are they won't change regardless, but it is certainly worth making your voices heard.

NRA CONTACT FORM

I told them I want to know who advised Trump on Bumpstocks and they need to quit their Bull$hit.

Feedback Score
    I urge everyone to use their contact page. If we just sit around and bitch at ourselves on this forum, they will never change. Odds are they won't change regardless, but it is certainly worth making your voices heard.

NRA CONTACT FORM

I told them I want to know who advised Trump on Bumpstocks and they need to quit their Bull$hit.
    Both Cox and LaPierre issued a joint statement urging the Trump admin to regulate bump stocks like machine guns. The logic was that in the wake of Vegas an administrative rules change would be better than leaving it for Washington lawmakers to debate.

At the time it seemed to me a terrible idea for the administrative branch to do an unconstitutional end-run around congress inventing law, and that it would pave a path forward for more of same. On a side note, I think it was the only time in my life that I agreed with Diane Feinstein as she railed at the Trump administration they didn't have the authority to make law. Of course she had her own gun-grabbing agenda but still...

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-17-23 at 15:49.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast