Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "Gun grabbing Trump"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I was thinking the same about you. Freud would say that there is a reason you injected homosexuality into this conversation.
    looks like you're the only snow flake here , you got your nose bent over nothing and started calling people faggots , and it appears you are the only one here that is clueless ,it appears everyone knew exactly what was what except you precious

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Gee, I thought someone asked where folks were getting rainbow military ideas. Apparently, directly from the US Army wasn't the desired answer.

How about directly from DoD website?

Like it, don't like it... call Trump a draft dodger... whatever... it's all cool. But really, if someone doesn't want the answer to a question they might consider not asking. Cheers.

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-St...rvice-members/

No, I do appreciate your answer as an adequate response to my question. Its a tree that I’ve barked up before. I’m sorry that I wasn’t clear about that.

Eta: as an explanation as to why I’m always calling people faggots when they insist on talking about gays in the military, once upon a time, when Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell was expiring, I was very concerned that gays would cause a discipline or sexual harassment problem. My mentor at the time, JSOC CSM, had recruitment-aged kids that were thinking about joining. He reminded me that I don’t do grayscale well and we had a conversation about how the younger people view that issue. He reminded me that roughly 1 in 11 in the general population is gay, and that in the recruiting age population, most people don’t really care about gay shit. I reassessed my fighting position as I looked around and realized that only gays really care about gays, for the same reason that I concern myself with the sexual intent of women. Basically, if I’m concerned about your sexual practices its because I want to cram my dick in you, and I don’t, so not my problem. Thus, when people insist on inserting gay shit into conversations, I think thats pretty gay.

For the youths among us, here is a summarizing meme:

No one:
    Absolutely nobody:
    Literally no one:

Hoopharted: Hey guys, did you know that they let gays in the Army now?
    Last edited by 1168; 04-20-23 at 12:24.

Feedback Score
    1168, thanks for the thoughtful reply.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    1168, thanks for the thoughtful reply.
    Thanks, I apologize for the thread drift and any misunderstanding.
    Last edited by 1168; 04-20-23 at 18:40.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345