Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loving the P365

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I’m still shooting both the Macro and Wilson Combat XL grips, but I’m leaning towards the WC being my pick. The Sig XL is OK, but for me the Macro and WC grips being just a bit wider makes more difference than the length of the Macro does.
    I have Wilson's on my P365s and P320s....way better than factory

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m still shooting both the Macro and Wilson Combat XL grips, but I’m leaning towards the WC being my pick. The Sig XL is OK, but for me the Macro and WC grips being just a bit wider makes more difference than the length of the Macro does.
    I haven't shot with the WC grip, but even before they came out, I had installed the Hogue Grip Sleeve on XL and regular 365. They definitely helped reduce both guns tendency to make me need to readjust my grip between shots.

The Macro grip with the largest rear insert is a definite step in the right direction, IMO. I was won over after trying one. Wish WC would release a Macro grip, but it's not looking promising.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think adding a small pinky extension baseplate to the Wilson XL will be as much grip as I need on a smaller carry pistol.

I like that the Macro holds 17 rounds but it does stick out in the heel more than needed for a solid grip.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I am very slow to adopt any Cohen era Sig product but I am just about ready to get one of these. I rotate a G26 with my Jframe and this is probably going to be the next addition to my actual carry rotation.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think adding a small pinky extension baseplate to the Wilson XL will be as much grip as I need on a smaller carry pistol.

I like that the Macro holds 17 rounds but it does stick out in the heel more than needed for a solid grip.
    Armory Craft makes a decent pinky rest for the 12 round mag that works well with the Wilson grip

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I was a big hater of the 365 because of my experience with the m17 blowing up.

But when my shop had one for $299 with no magazine...I had to take up on it.

Got 12 12 round magazines for $180 on arfcom.

Got CTC laser grips...

Got a Griffin threaded barrel.

And so far....it's been pretty reliable and accurate to boot.

I'm a believer now.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The 365 XL with thumb safety has replaced my G19 as my carry gun. I put a Wilson grip module on mine.

Very slim, shootable platform. Factory iron sights are excellent

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I use the XL Wilson grip on mine as well, subjectively the slight Palm Swell it has makes the little SIG much more “shootable” for me.
    The PMM Barrel Comp makes accurate shot to shot times quicker, and the 507k optic looks like it was made for this pistol. (Yes, I cannot leave things “stock”)
    When the “Dicken Drill” was a thing I could run it in 12 to 13 seconds with all hits on target, with majority being A’s.
    Pretty is as pretty does.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    How does the XL compare to a G26 with pinky extension in terms of speed and ease of shooting? Is the 365 going to need more technique?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have med/large hands and no extension needed to run the 12s in the XL with Wilson grip.

The Wilson grip on the XL makes purchase easy and turns things to the better even though the stock grip in the XL is decent. You can also run the 17s with the right bottom and you have the XMACRO TACOPS in essence.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast