Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Help with SOT Dispute.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    No, the strategy is to get the Can as fast possible and spend no more money.

As for after, I do not put stuff like that on the internet.
    There is no possibility of removing review for transfer. I’ve asked.
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    No, the strategy is to get the Can as fast possible and spend no more money.
    While it is sometimes faster and cheaper to bend over for jerks like this, someone has to fight the battle in order to stop their behavior. I guess that I'm thinking more long-term and about future victims.

As for after, I do not put stuff like that on the internet.
    I'd never suggest doing anything, illegal, immoral or unethical. I try to work with people as much as possible, even when they're being unreasonable. Creating a win-win situation is the best way to do that. However, if they ultimately won't do what's right, then it's game on. I'll use every legal, moral and ethical tool at my disposal to force them to do what they should have done to begin with. That's why I personally would have the guy arrested. The OP's on a good path with his small claims court case.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456