Thread: AIMpoint links

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

AIMpoint links

I have read a lot of opinions on aimpoints. Including the very long review by USMC and I have decided to get one. I used the search bar, but can't find the links I am looking for. I was wondering if someone had a link to the threads that have comparisons of the Aimpoint models ONLY. I want threads that talk about the different aimpoint models. Thanks guys. Sorry I can't find em.
    Last edited by St.Michael; 12-29-08 at 17:04.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Is this what you're looking for?
    http://tacticalyellowvisor.net/69016/69037.html

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    PERFECT! thanks man
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    Here's another that may be of interest regarding the < Aimpoints >

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Thank you very much for the links fellas. I like how he throws it across the ground. Also those are larue mounts hes using?
    Last edited by St.Michael; 12-30-08 at 09:35.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    Those are both LT mounts, but I have also thrown the CompM4 with factory issue QRPII mount and had it retain zero.

S/F

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FJB View Post
    Those are both LT mounts, but I have also thrown the CompM4 with factory issue QRPII mount and had it retain zero.

S/F
    Very nice bro. Thanks. I have a line on one with the bikini and a mount for like under 400 dollars.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!