Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt European CR6920-EC AR15

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Arms Unlimited sold one over the weekend, so they're down to 249. For reference, they have 42 of the regular CR6920's available.
    Gun broker still has 100 listed as available. These things are not exactly flying off the shelf

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Seems like a pretty good buy for someone in the market for a factory Colt. If I had the money to burn I’d buy one.
    $900 for one currently, it will be interesting to see how low they end up going for. I still kick myself for not picking up a 901 when they were cheap.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Arms Unlimited website is down to 232, so they've sold 18.

Feedback Score
    I wonder if it is a true .223 cut chamber.

I know some Euro countries ( and South Amer. countries ) don't allow Mil. chamberings

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bfoosh006 View Post
    I wonder if it is a true .223 cut chamber.

I know some Euro countries ( and South Amer. countries ) don't allow Mil. chamberings
    Interesting. On the Arms Unlimited site, clicking on any of the other Colt AR's, caliber is listed as 5.45X45 NATO (223 rem.), but on the Euro Colt, caliber is just listed as 223 Rem. If that's true, it's a no-go for me.

Feedback Score
    CDNN is selling one on GunBroker. The barrel indicates 223Rem with a 1/7 twist.
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/989757369

Feedback Score
    Arms Unlimited lowered the price to $825, so I ordered one. I'll let you know if I find anything unusual aside from the serial numbers.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Interesting. On the Arms Unlimited site, clicking on any of the other Colt AR's, caliber is listed as 5.45X45 NATO (223 rem.), but on the Euro Colt, caliber is just listed as 223 Rem. If that's true, it's a no-go for me.

Its .223 for certain, vid below shows it conclusively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-KjE8dSP9o

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    $900 for one currently, it will be interesting to see how low they end up going for. I still kick myself for not picking up a 901 when they were cheap.
    Shit, I bought the Colt 6.5CM for $1,400 and kick myself for not buying 10 in 6.5 and 308 for $1,400. When I bought it I was like, this is dangerous but I'll take a shot.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Shit, I bought the Colt 6.5CM for $1,400 and kick myself for not buying 10 in 6.5 and 308 for $1,400. When I bought it I was like, this is dangerous but I'll take a shot.
    PB
    I bought a 901 from Arms Unlimited. If it makes you feel any better, I had to return it for a refund. It was missing a part (like the bolt catch or something else, but I don't remember) and things in the box along with the box label didn't seem right. I called Colt and the nice lady I spoke with told me that the receiver left Cost as a part, not as a complete rifle. I called Arms Unlimited and they admitted that they had assembled the rifle from parts they got from Colt. They took it back and I bought a factory built 901 from someone else for about $100 more. Arms Unlimited does have cool Colt stuff, but I'm wary when purchasing from them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast