Thread: FN FN15 factory SBR

Feedback Score

FN FN15 factory SBR

Since I have a compulsion for purchasing factory SBR's, I got another. This one is a FN FN15 SBR. There's nothing really special about it, but it's cosmetically very nice and has what appears to be a good quality rear sight that I've never seen before. Now the wait of many months begins...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It's cool.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    It is a good looking stick. What rear sight is that? Something factory FN or aftermarket?

Feedback Score
    It's in jail right now, so I didn't have a chance to examine the rear sight too closely. All I know is that it came on the rifle which was sealed in the bag and it's all metal.

Feedback Score
    Pretty sweet. When I saw the thread title I was hoping it was about that 12.5" sbr with wedgelock rail that looks suspiciously like a Hodge.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ODgreenpizza View Post
    Pretty sweet. When I saw the thread title I was hoping it was about that 12.5" sbr with wedgelock rail that looks suspiciously like a Hodge.
    It is a Hodge rail. Well, in a way. The original Hodge rail is now manufactured by Zev/Mega and is licensed to FN and a few other manufacturers who use the wedge lock rail.