Thread: M81 Woodland Combat Pants, Platatac V4 (Crye pad compatible)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

M81 Woodland Combat Pants, Platatac V4 (Crye pad compatible)

Special edition M81 Woodland Platatac Tac Dax V4 combat pants up for sale or trade.

I bought them "new without tags" so I can't verify that they are truly new but they look new and unwashed/unworn to me. I've only tried them on since I got them. I would like to keep them but unfortunately they aren't long enough.

Tag says they are medium longs but I'd say they fit more like medium regulars.

I measured the inseam around 33.5 inches. I typically wear jeans with a 34 waist and these fit perfectly with the adjustment straps snugged up a bit.

For those of you who don't know, these are essentially Australia's version of Cryes. Apparently Platatac started making Crye like pants for Australian special operations forces when Crye wouldn't or couldn't keep up with their demand. They have tweaked and refined them over the years and these are the 4th iteration. They take Crye knee pads (not included). Retail price is $298 plus shipping.

I'm asking for $235 shipped CONUS. PayPal friends and family preferred.

The only trading I'm really interested in would be straight across for a pair of new (or in new condition) Crye G3's size 34 Long. Mainly interested in Multicam or Khaki.

Feel free to message with questions.

Cross posted in other forums. Time stamps will be used as tie breaker if the situation arises.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by sparky-kb; 06-01-23 at 12:28.