Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $100b for Ukraine, but meanwhile on our southern border…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Yeah I got that point, I had just read the 37b number this morning and assumed it was safe as a generally accepted amount. Obviously not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bull crap.

You know darn well the difference between the cash we are sending them directly and the cost of the weapons we are 'allocating' or 'gifting' to them.

You are trying to ignore the cost we will have to bear to replace all of the weapons and armaments we are depleting from our stocks.

Not to mention weapons that we 'promise' in exchange to other countries for 'donating' their soviet stuff to Ukraine on our behalf. We will eventually have to pay to fulfill all of those obligations brother. Was it helicopters that we traded for the MiG-29 parts? Helicopter that have not even been built yet???

Where is the money for that coming from exactly?

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Just listening to some of what is going on with CBP and detaining illegals. The administration is saying one thing... that the laws will be enforced and people will be deported, but doing the other.. surprise... surprise. One thing with illegals is that they cannot be held more than 60 hours apparently. After that time, they are given a notice for them to appear "somewhere" in front of a court and then will be taken into the US to be released without monitoring. They are more concerned about illegals privacy than holding them accountable:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...expires-video/

Any sort of rule of law in this country has been over with for a while. What you are seeing is just it's death knell of this country. It is the same old thing with all the issues. The commies running this country into the ground with their ideology and continue to do what ever they want while rhinos stand in front of the camrea telling us they are fighting for us and will change things while doing not a damn thing.This whole thing is just nuts.... and damn sad.
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 05-12-23 at 10:21.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123