Thread: Modlite HOG WML is now available

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Modlite HOG WML is now available

These are some hefty lights with some pretty amazing output. I had the opportunity to play with the handheld version last Feb during a Steve Fisher low light shotgun class and all I could think was "I can't for WML version", well here it is. Checkout theses specs:

OKW specs:

720 Lumens
    170,000 Candela
    Constant on runtime 3 hours and 10 minutes

PLHv2 specs:

1350 Lumens
    120,000 Candela
    Constant on runtime 2½ hours

https://modlite.com/products/hog-wml...40617437167652
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I really wish these companies would come out with a Vampire type equivalent that's got a better white light
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    I really wish these companies would come out with a Vampire type equivalent that's got a better white light
    Yup, same. The vis output on current white and IR lights is trash in comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Yup, same. The vis output on current white and IR lights is trash in comparison.
    Not trying to say that all this candela and lumens isn't amazing, but honestly, my $180 Ariska's seem to do the trick, and what I would really like is a better vampire type over this "HOG"
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Amen.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I wish I understood flashlights at all. With Solarforce no longer an option... I'm lost. I like the Scout variants, but fudge they're expensive!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I'd agree with that.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!