Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So they covered up Feinsteins mental health for years...?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I think this is more of a gradual loss of cognative ability. Having said that, "Who's been voting for her?" is a great question.
    Once that "Pandora's Box" is opened, it can't be closed again can it?
    Because we've all seen video evidence that the POTUS has surpassed his ability to walk alone, speak for himself or ride a bicycle, let alone govern.
    This is a can of worms.
    They’ve been cheating for years. Now they do it openly with impunity on a national scale.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My surprised face !

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am Jack's utter lack of shock.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    I am Jack's utter lack of shock.
    If you remember back when She had a Chinese Spy as a Chauffeur, driving her around, listening to everything said in the Limo.
    Kind of makes more sense.
    If I had a dupe sitting in the Chinese version of Congress I would STFU and keep wheeling her in to work also.

Feedback Score
    Fetterman is 53.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Fetterman is 53.
    And they are covering for him too. He rambles off incoherent nonsense and the reporters publish what his staff wants them to. Same ole, same ole.

"The emperor ain't naked boy, you just aren't worthy of seeing his finery."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    NO ONE should be allowed to hold office after age 70, maybe at most 72. Spare me the age is just number bullshit, or I'm 65 and and best health ever crap. If one is a slender, fit individual with intact mental acuity, and mobile ,those 70 -72 year olds then it might be acceptable, but never older than 72. Ideally 68.
    Age has nothing to do with it. There are 90 year olds more than capable of being President. Then there is the guy who shouldn't be in the Senate in his 50's.

The Democrats and their communist allies in the media and government are incapable of telling the truth or doing the right thing for the country. Trump was "Crazy" and worthy of using the 25th, it was yet again projection, becuase the idiot they installed into office is the one who actually needs to be 25th.

ETA: Given what happened to my mother, the subject of the OP won't be the only one losing their mind if any of them actually took the jab. I'm sure the jab sped along whatever was ailing her as it is doing in so many others right now.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 05-19-23 at 08:58.

Feedback Score
    It was glaringly obvious that Feinstein was suffering mental issues when in 2020 she had no clue that she had just asked Jack Dorsey the same question and twice recited a Trump tweet.

Washington politics is a team voter sport. Slumped over in a wheelchair drooling on herself makes little difference as long as she votes with the democrat herd.

Democrat voters? Fetterman is a classic example of democrat voters understanding the importance of winning. See above.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-18-23 at 12:49.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

It would appear we were not being told about all of the health issues She faced.
    Now, I would like to know who has been voting for her in the Senate while she was ill.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    One of you guyes called this earlier in the thread.

Schiff will get that seat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast