Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So they covered up Feinsteins mental health for years...?

Feedback Score
    I can't help but wonder about the why behind covering up the obvious mental ineptitude of legacy politicians. I can get the argument for a a Fettermen, where maybe they come from a place where it would a tight race. They'd rather have a line-voting dummy on blue team than risk losing the seat to team red. But some of these people, like Feinstein, come from states where it's virtually guaranteed that her replacement would be team blue anyway. So what gives?

Maybe they're afraid that the up and coming generation of team blue doesn't have mass appeal and will lose seats in the long term?
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post
    I can't help but wonder about the why behind covering up the obvious mental ineptitude of legacy politicians. I can get the argument for a a Fettermen, where maybe they come from a place where it would a tight race. They'd rather have a line-voting dummy on blue team than risk losing the seat to team red. But some of these people, like Feinstein, come from states where it's virtually guaranteed that her replacement would be team blue anyway. So what gives?

Maybe they're afraid that the up and coming generation of team blue doesn't have mass appeal and will lose seats in the long term?
    I think what we are seeing here as Feinstien passes the torch to Schiff it that it might seem necassary to protect Pelosi's Six.
    She doesn't want any brand new "Super Star" Pol like Barrack Obama gtetting that seat.
    Schiff knows where the bodies are buried and he's a reliable lap dog for Pelosi.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Age has nothing to do with it. There are 90 year olds more than capable of being President. Then there is the guy who shouldn't be in the Senate in his 50's.

The Democrats and their communist allies in the media and government are incapable of telling the truth or doing the right thing for the country. Trump was "Crazy" and worthy of using the 25th, it was yet again projection, becuase the idiot they installed into office is the one who actually needs to be 25th.

ETA: Given what happened to my mother, the subject of the OP won't be the only one losing their mind if any of them actually took the jab. I'm sure the jab sped along whatever was ailing her as it is doing in so many others right now.
    Age does have a lot 'to do with it' ! Sorry I would not want a 90 year old or even an 80 yo performing any task or function which effects my well being, be it performing a dental procedure, doing my taxes, issuing insurance, or passing legislation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123