Thread: Any here on M4C participated in American Pioneer Corps training in Virginia?

Feedback Score

Any here on M4C participated in American Pioneer Corps training in Virginia?

Given that the http://www.americanpioneercorps.org is based out of Virginia...anyone here participated?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Any here on M4C participated in American Pioneer Corps training in Virginia?

Never heard of them. Interesting though, I’m also curious if anyone has experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Wake27; 05-15-23 at 13:31.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenW View Post
    Given that the http://www.americanpioneercorps.org is based out of Virginia...anyone here participated?
    I've bought a few of their shirts to support them, but I have not done anything with them, and don't know any of them. I do think the idea is solid.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Interesting concept.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine