Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browning Lightning with Bulge in barrel

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    You should see how it patterns with both barrels off a bench.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Interesting story, Champlain firearms said it is ABSOLUTELY Safe to shoot the shotgun. And repeated it 5X's that is is 100% safe. Fixing it is only cosmetic and gave me a shotgun maker to get fixed and assured me that guy would tell me the same. He sent me to J.J. and I'll see what he says.

Thanks guys.

PB
    I've sent quite a few guns to JJ for customers who wanted an eval before buying from us. Keep us posted.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Interesting story, Champlain firearms said it is ABSOLUTELY Safe to shoot the shotgun. And repeated it 5X's that is is 100% safe. Fixing it is only cosmetic and gave me a shotgun maker to get fixed and assured me that guy would tell me the same. He sent me to J.J. and I'll see what he says.

Thanks guys.

PB
    AAAAND J.J. says it isn't worth a finger. Wall hanger in a Man Cave it will become. And none of these guys offered to fix it. They must be busy and dont care about more business.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    AAAAND J.J. says it isn't worth a finger. Wall hanger in a Man Cave it will become. And none of these guys offered to fix it. They must be busy and dont care about more business.

PB
    May not be worth it to you PB, but have you considered giving Browning a shout? I can't imagine they'll repair it so much as they'll replace the barrels, but if the price is right, it may be an option worth looking into.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12