Thread: Nodus Sector Field watch - Redwood

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Nodus Sector Field watch - Redwood

PLEASE READ:
    Due to the new reporting rules, I will no longer accept Paypal G&S. I will accept Paypal F&F, Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle. My prices include insured shipping within the US. First "I'll take it" through this thread or PM gets it per the time stamp, but payment within 24 hours is required. I'm not looking for any trades right now. I can provide additional pictures if requested. I will do my best to ship out within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks for looking.

Nodus Sector Field in the Redwood color: $315
    I like this one a lot, but I don't find myself wearing it as much as I thought I would, so it's time to move it along. I purchased it directly from Nodus back in February. As you'll see in the pictures, there are the usual snail trails you'd expect of a worn watch on the clasp and bracelet. The watch is in perfect working order and comes with the full kit and all links.

Specs and link to more info:

Movement: Seiko TMI NH35
    Power reserve: 41 hours
    Case: Stainless steel, 38mm x 12.5mm thick. 47mm lug to lug, 20mm lug width
    Crown: Screw down
    Crystal: Flat-top sapphire with domed underside with blue anti-reflective coating on underside
    Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova T-C1 X1 Grade
    Band: 20mm to 18mm taper, quick release stainless steel bracelet with a push-button deployment clasp with micro-adjustments
    Water Resistant: 100 meters

Nodus Sector Field - Redwood info page

Last edited by HCrum87hc; 06-12-23 at 08:17.