Thread: Walter PPQ M1 Classic 9mm with extras

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Walter PPQ M1 Classic 9mm with extras

Walther PPQ Classic (M1 paddle mag release) in 9mm for sale. Just over 900 rounds through it. Some minor holster wear, but otherwise in excellent condition. 10-8 Performance sights U-notch rear with matching tritium front sight installed. Grip has been stippled by Lane Owens of Cold Bore Customs with his carry texture. The small and medium backstraps are stippled to match (the large one is not). Since I am in NJ, I just have 1 10 round magazine. Comes with original box, test target, and all other paperwork.

I also have a Raven Concealment Phantom holster and single mag pouch for this PPQ. Holster is black, right handed, with 1.5" drop belt loops (which lower the ride height by about 1/2" or so), and short body shield. Mag pouch is black with 1.5" loops and has the MD cut. Holster has been used for some range sessions only.

$580 shipped to your FFL for everything listed above. Add 2% for PP. No trades and lowball offers please! I can consider selling the PPQ and RCS gear separately, but the best deal will be for everything together. Please PM me if interested.

RCS holster & mag pouch

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Holster and mag pouch sold.

Pistol is now $540 shipped. Please remember the mags pictured are not included. Only 1 10 round mag is there (since I live in NJ and had to get rid of my 15 rounders before they got banned). That photo was taken prior to the ban.