Thread: Holsters for P365X

Feedback Score

Holsters for P365X

I recently bought a Sig P365X. I'm looking for an OWB holster that's compatible with Safariland's mounting system so that I can use it with my battle belt. I like Tier 1's holsters but they don't offer one specific for the 365/365X that's also compatible with Safariland's mounts. Does anyone know if a 365XL holster will fit a 365X? Or will the extra space for the XL slide cause issues with the shorter X? Near as I can tell the only difference is that the slide on the XL is .6" longer than the X.

Feedback Score
    They should fit, especially the safariland ALS holsters. They are held by the ejection port. Holster fit would be the same concept as Glock pistols, length won’t matter. It’s more dependent on slide width, which is the same on the p365.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jschmitt08 View Post
    They should fit, especially the safariland ALS holsters. They are held by the ejection port. Holster fit would be the same concept as Glock pistols, length won’t matter. It’s more dependent on slide width, which is the same on the p365.
    That's what I figured, thanks!

Feedback Score
    Follow up: got a Tier 1 Concealed Centurion retention holster for the 366XL and it fits the 365X just fine.