Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SCOPESWITCH.............. WTF??????

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    When they get to Gen 3 that protects the cables and removes snag hazards, and 3 gunners are killing stages with it, everyone will change their minds.

It looks like a good way to snag things but a good way to adjust magnification while maintaining all three points of contact on the firearm.

After all, if Travis Haley made a video with it, it must be good.
    LOL, you're probably right.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Like the other guy said, if perfected, this has major benefits in 2/3-Gun and PRS. Many a stages I’ve had to find an “acceptable” or one sizes fits all mag setting because the time it would take/compromising position wouldn’t be worth changing magnification for new target. This would allow folks to use ideal mag settings for each target rather then making due with one, without the time/position penalty.
    Last edited by sidewaysil80; 05-22-23 at 21:21.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If you already have a red dot beside the LPVO isn't it faster to just roll the gun or lift your head?
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    When they get to Gen 3 that protects the cables and removes snag hazards, and 3 gunners are killing stages with it, everyone will change their minds.

It looks like a good way to snag things but a good way to adjust magnification while maintaining all three points of contact on the firearm.

After all, if Travis Haley made a video with it, it must be good. (Especially that statement)

Please tell me that you forgot to use the sarcasm Font on that post.....
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Please tell me that you forgot to use the sarcasm Font on that post.....
    I did add that line for the chuckles.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Would definitely be interesting to see what kind of Rube Goldberg bullshite it going on inside that mount but I think Ill be sticking with my Throw Levers thanks.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's the first step in the direction people want of the "future weapons program".

A stock with a big battery pack to have a top rail with some form of connector to power your optics and lights/nvg stuff.

They said something that some day there will be an motor of sorts that will just be switch activated to adjust the zoom ring.

With this in mind imagine how well the new military optic system will evolve.

People talking shit about this now are the same people who looked down on the ar15, and every evolution of concepts that we now hold true for the modern weapon system.

Remember how most things started in a shed 200 years ago?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Why do they have an offset reddot if they will be adjusting back down to 1x. Just leave the LPVO on 6x and be done with it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Why do they have an offset reddot if they will be adjusting back down to 1x. Just leave the LPVO on 6x and be done with it.
    I skimmed through the video I can only guess it's the people that made the video.

Never seen them before

Feedback Score
    Servo and a thumb switch… they’d sell.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast