Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump Imploding? Attacks on Desantis starting

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    The whole lack of Charisma doesn't make their counter attacks stick & that's my whole point...hillary / desantis & any other threat can thrown at him w/ the kitchen sink, but it's simply not the same as Trump's antics & a really big reason people love / hate him. He's a master on being able to burn opponents. In a class all his own when trading insults.

Trump is gonna Trump & we got lots of it in our future.
    Since Trump likes his childish, 5yo crap like "Ron Desanctimonious" I'd LOVE to hear DeSantis refer to him as Lord Cheeto.....fvck it, if in the mud wrestling pigs you're gonna get a little muddy, no?

Trump is an asshole, pure and simple. Only because he is not FJB and an outright commie would I consider voting for him in the general. NFW will I do so in the primary.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    There is only one man with the will and the financial muscle to take on the deep state. That is Donald Trump and only Donald Trump. Anything short of gutting and reforming the deep state is a failure.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Since Trump likes his childish, 5yo crap like "Ron Desanctimonious" I'd LOVE to hear DeSantis refer to him as Lord Cheeto.....fvck it, if in the mud wrestling pigs you're gonna get a little muddy, no?

Trump is an asshole, pure and simple. Only because he is not FJB and an outright commie would I consider voting for him in the general. NFW will I do so in the primary.
    Well... at least you'd vote Trump in the general despite not being your preference in the primary. I was talking to a guy on M4C the other day who fancies himself as a conservative that said he's never voted for Trump because he's waiting for a 'real conservative'.

There's a lot of tantrum voters on the right (many consider themselves high-minded), from those who won't vote for Trump no matter what to those who won't vote for anyone but Trump. The left seems more interested in winning, while many on the right seem content with losing and blaming not themselves but rather 'candidate quality'. 2024 should be interesting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Well... at least you'd vote Trump in the general despite not being your preference in the primary. I was talking to a guy on M4C the other day who fancies himself as a conservative that said he's never voted for Trump because he's waiting for a 'real conservative'.

There's a lot of tantrum voters on the right (many consider themselves high-minded), from those who won't vote for Trump no matter what to those who won't vote for anyone but Trump. The left seems more interested in winning, while many on the right seem content with losing and blaming not themselves but rather 'candidate quality'. 2024 should be interesting.
    Done it twice so far, hopefully I don't have to hit his lever in the general again. I guess the primary is where we all get to make our personal choices, then suck it up (be you a Trumper or DeSantis fan) in the general.

Actually, a good poll would be "Will you vote for the other guy if yours doesn't get the nomination?". Those would be interesting results.

Having said that, unless we get a grip on fraud in a few key places and/or play their game right along with them it will all be a moot point. Let's see what the courts, who tried their damnedest to stay out of the 2020 debacle, say when cases are brought before them showing 400 million votes when we only have 330 million people living here! I say let's do it, make it so absurd that something has to be done. Create a "Constitutional crisis", rip the band-aid off once and for all.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 05-27-23 at 08:41.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sjc3081 View Post
    There is only one man with the will and the financial muscle to take on the deep state. That is Donald Trump and only Donald Trump. Anything short of gutting and reforming the deep state is a failure.
    Yeah yeah, he did sooo well at it the first time. His personnel choices were stellar! He immersed himself in The Swamp with the traitors he hired. Let me guess, it'll be different this time right?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I cannot conceive how we have a second term with Donald Trump, or how Brandon can have a second term if we run Ron DeSantis. Neither can the totalitarian marxists. Hence the attacks on DeSantis and air time for Trump.

It's telling that the MSM talks about Ron's lack of charisma when we have a vegetable in office.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 05-27-23 at 09:04.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post

Trump is an asshole, pure and simple.
    Oh man, me too...would love to see someone attempt to take him on at his own level just to see how he might ratchet up a notch.

Lord cheeto is legend dishing out tongue lashes & I kinda dig seeing these life long politicians squirm taking his crap.

Chanel Rion's take on the a-hole...

https://twitter.com/RickyDoggin/stat...66714188288000
    Last edited by Artos; 05-27-23 at 10:20.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345