Thread: Winchester Ammo Rebate

Feedback Score

Winchester Ammo Rebate

So I went to submit my May '23 Winchester ammo rebate today, only to find out they require the original UPC off each and every box rather than the UPC off the case itself. They expect you to basically destroy every box and dump 1,000 rounds into old coffee cans or something, knowing full well a lot of people will just skip the rebate.
    Maybe everybody already knew this and I'm just late to the game. Pretty sleazy tactic there Winchester.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    What an ass ache.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I dealt with this before. I used a knife to remove the bar code and keep the box in tact. Not sure if its possible due to location in your situation.

Feedback Score
    I've done this before. Since I reload, I have a number of plastic ammo boxes that I just transferred the ammo to along with a cutout of the box to identify the ammo. Winchester wants the original bar codes to prevent duplicate rebate claims on the same boxes of ammo.

In the past I bought a few bricks of primers that had the bar codes cut off them for the primer rebate a few years back.
    “Detached Reflection Cannot Be Demanded in the Presence of an Uplifted Knife” ~ Brown v. United States (1921)