Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you buy your ammo?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I feel like 9mm has really gotten back to reasonable prices. And yes before you jump on ammo, check shipping. Often times they have a great price and crazy shipping. You see that on AMAZON shit too, be careful.

I bought some 9mm from a friendly store for like $229 out the door. Just Magtech 115's but works for me.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    If I need ammo right now or I need a specific mass produced load, SG Ammo is my go-to. Next to that I like Fenix Ammo for bulk stuff and use Creedmoor Sports a lot for match ammo (particularly rimfire).

But 90% of my ammo actually from a service called Ammo Squared. I don't want to make it an ad or anything, but the basics principle is that you set up an account/crate/"stash" and subscribe to it for a monthly amount. When you set it up, you pick the cartridges you want to add to the stash (i.e. "practice 5.56, no green tip" or "12 gauge defensive"). Every month they take your contribution, buy the ammo in whatever distribution you picked (25% 9mm, 50% 5.56, 25% 12 gauge), and add it to your stash (which they store on site). They'll ship your stash to you on request, or you can sell/trade portions of it to others. It's an interesting little business they've got going if you don't mind some of the quirks.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    Bereli.com for me. Great prices, free shipping, and no sales tax. 1k rounds of 115 Blazer is $270.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Yeah, I checked them a couple hours ago and their prices on 9 mm are much more competitive than they were a couple months ago. Their 223/5.56 prices are still a bit higher than I can find elsewhere.
    Well, for the last 6-7 years Sam’s been say buy it now, he finally got it right.

Feedback Score
    Sometimes a google search finds me the best deal out of everything

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbtoth View Post
    Well, for the last 6-7 years Sam’s been say buy it now, he finally got it right.
    Sorry, I'm not sure what you're saying here.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Sorry, I'm not sure what you're saying here.
    Sam constant emails about supply problems and ammo prices going to the moon! Then ammo prices blew up during COVID, materials and supplies dried up, inflation jumped in, and the prices finally doubled. Sam was prophetic as a broken clock.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbtoth View Post
    Sam constant emails about supply problems and ammo prices going to the moon! Then ammo prices blew up during COVID, materials and supplies dried up, inflation jumped in, and the prices finally doubled. Sam was prophetic as a broken clock.
    Ah, got it!
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    I have used Sgammo for years but seems they have priced themselves out of the market. Where do you guys buy ammo?
    It really depends on the brand of ammo I want.
    I like to stick with companies that make full power ammo.

Off the top of my head some of the range stuff I use I get from 2a wearhouse.

It's a little secret I've been holding but time to share after I find they've been known to be reliable.

$8 G2 Moe pmgs, 8$ igman 556 55g.
    I dropped a good chunk of coin a couple months ago and I think I'm sitting alright with mags and ammo.

My problem is the igman 124g they sold isn't anymore and I don't know the quality of capital ammo.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The few times I buy it, I find it with ammoseek.com.

It would take way to long for me to type all the trusted vendors I’ve used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast