Thread: The Mother on Netflix

Feedback Score

The Mother on Netflix

Just started watching, jennifer lopez plays a super duper badass! Anyway she meets up with a friend of hers from the FBI he tells her the ATF busted a arms ring and they had the typical stuff, MK12s, silencers and bump stocks. Lol i literally laughed.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Never been a fan of hers, music or anything else. I rather watch The Diplomat and The Manifest.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Never been a fan of hers, music or anything else. I rather watch The Diplomat and The Manifest.
    I couldnt get into the Manifest but i will check out the Diplomat. I think this is the first JLO movie ive watched.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Dude, the bump stock thing. Overall it was OK. I finished it yesterday. I don't know too many dudes that are dying to be part of their illegitimate kids lives

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    [QUOTE=hotbiggun42;3107368]I couldnt get into the Manifest ..../QUOTE]

OMG, we stumbled onto the first season/first episode and we couldn't stop watching, ended up watching season one in three nights.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.