Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuomo under reported Covid deaths by 50%

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Cuomo under reported Covid deaths by 50%

This is tragic, when you hear the reality of what happened due to Cuomo filling Nursing Homes with Covid 19 patients.
    Predictable results as Covid burned through Nursing Homes.
    NY had 15000 deaths in Nursing Homes.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Shocker. What’s worse is nothing g will happen to anyone of these PODS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Shocker. What’s worse is nothing g will happen to anyone of these PODS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know next to nothing about medicine and I knew this was a very bad idea.
    And they kept the corpses at Nursing homes because no one would come pick them up.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I’ve always thought the ComDems got rid for Cuomo for pinching his secretary’s butt so he wouldn’t have to publicly face the fact he killed thousands of senior citizens.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Please listen to Dr Martin's address to the European Parliament and tell me what you think...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661698114917646336
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Please listen to Dr Martin's address to the European Parliament and tell me what you think...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661698114917646336
    I believe he is correct.
    This sh*t escaped the lab so the Chinese had a raging virus cutting through Wu Han. The Government couldn't control it, they knew it would ruin their economy so in their defense they exported it all over the world so it effected everyone.
    Think about that for a minute because the Chinese did.
    They didn't have a clue what it's effects would be but they started moving infected people through Airports and Mass Transit, spreading it all over the world.
    It's pretty clear that's what went on.

What Cuomo did was expose a sector of the population with compromised or weak immune systems, (Old Folks in Nursing homes) to a rather unknown virus. Bear in mind now, Trump had sent a lot of support that sat empty while Cuomo filled the Nursing homes with Covid patients.
    And all to prove the Political Point that New York doesn't need or want any support from Trump.
    Last edited by Averageman; 05-27-23 at 09:40.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I believe he is correct.
    This sh*t escaped the lab so the Chinese had a raging virus cutting through Wu Han. The Government couldn't control it, they knew it would ruin their economy so in their defense they exported it all over the world so it effected everyone.
    They didn't have a clue what it's effects would be but they started moving infected people through Airports and Mass Transit, spreading it all over the world.

What Cuomo did was expose a sector of the population with compromised or weak immune systems, (Old Folks in Nursing homes) to a rather unknown virus. Bear in mind now, Trump had sent a lot of support that sat empty while Cuomo filled the Nursing homes with Covid patients.
    And all to prove the Political Point that New York doesn't need or want any support from Trump.
    This is 100% why I constantly tell the sell outs here and elsewhere to stop Amazon and all other Chinese purchases.

Most are not bright enough to grasp that China effed this country over so financialy supporting them shows you don't care about this country.

They all laugh while placing their next order from China.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

This is tragic, when you hear the reality of what happened due to Cuomo filling Nursing Homes with Covid 19 patients.
    Predictable results as Covid burned through Nursing Homes.
    NY had 15000 deaths in Nursing Homes.
    Old news there. It was all about personal pissing match between Cuomo and Trump and lives were secondary to that. Cuomo will never be held accountable in any real sense, but why/how there's not been some class action brought by families of those lost in those facilities I don't know. That's what they need to do as only hitting them in the $ ever gets any real attention.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

And declined Remington's offer to use their factory to produce medical supplies.

Feedback Score
    I believe he is correct.

What Dr Martin lays out with evidence is that this was a premeditated act of domestic terrorism by the NIH and Pfizer.

ALL the research was done at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill under Dr Ralph Baric. Only then was it moved to Wuhan for release. The NIH was counting on the SARS to escape and whatever part the Wuhan lab played in this was more than likely not intentional.
    Last edited by prepare; 05-27-23 at 13:20.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast