Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not even CNN can spin the results of their own Joe Biden poll.

Feedback Score

Not even CNN can spin the results of their own Joe Biden poll.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/25/polit...024/index.html

Convincing the overall public that he deserves a second term could prove a challenge. Two-thirds (66%) of all Americans say a Biden victory would either be a setback or a disaster for the country.
    Guess we’re getting a second term of trump, unless DeSantis can get the repub nomination. In that case we’re getting a second term of pudding pop cuz trump is gonna Ross Perot the shit out of it if he don’t win the nomination.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Trump will do a mass firing of all government agencies. Hes pissed!
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Trump will do a mass firing of all government agencies. Hes pissed!
    Oh yeah that we agree, if he’s somehow re-elected it’ll be some banana republic level retaliation against anyone he thinks had anything do do with any bad thing that’s ever happened to him... these guys and gals currently looking to indict him better move to a country with no extradition treaty with us and hope he’s not crazy enough to send Delta after them.

It’ll be a circus on steroids!
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Oh yeah that we agree, if he’s somehow re-elected it’ll be some banana republic level retaliation against anyone he thinks had anything do do with any bad thing that’s ever happened to him... these guys and gals currently looking to indict him better move to a country with no extradition treaty with us and hope he’s not crazy enough to send Delta after them.

And long overdue.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    And long overdue.
    So you’re firmly in the burn it all down category?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Wonder how many celebrities will threaten to leave again...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Trump isn't my first choice, heck he isn't even in the top 100. But make no mistake, if Trump is the nominee and people can't hold their noses and vote against whoever the Dems put up, they're no better than the scum destroying this great nation.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Don’t underestimate the ability of the ComDems to steal an election and get away with it.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score

Oh bullshit. It'll be the same clown show it was the first time, with his incompetent choices of people to fill the ranks. "He's gonna do it different this time". Suuuure he is. Give me a freaking break.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/25/polit...024/index.html

Guess we’re getting a second term of trump, unless DeSantis can get the repub nomination. In that case we’re getting a second term of pudding pop cuz trump is gonna Ross Perot the shit out of it if he don’t win the nomination.
    Please tell me you don't agree with that. Oh sure, he'll do it like a petulant child and his rabid sycophants will follow like lemmings. But if you even remotely think that is kosher then that is pants-on-head retarded.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast