Thread: eberlestock F3M halftrack $200

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

eberlestock F3M halftrack $200

Eberlestock F3M Halftrack

$200 sold

i have 2 of these, this one just sits around taking up space

no rips, tears, stains. i think i only used it a few times. the other one i have i use all the time.

If you need additional pics, just let me know.

All prices are shipped and insured with signature required, so please make sure to have the item sent to an address where someone can sign for it.

NO TRADES

USPS money orders, walmart, western union, bank checks, cash, PayPal friends and family only, Venmo friends and family only, you get the idea, I’m pretty easy to get along with. NO COMMENTS!!! For whatever reason people can’t help themselves and need to leave comments in the transaction notes and/or they try to send funds with “goods and services” and I get charged 24% and have to fight to get the transaction reversed. If you accidently send funds without F+F, funds will be denied. My wife handles the PayPal and Venmo.

PMs generally wont get answered until later in the evening. I work outside, not at a computer. If I don’t reply in an hour or 2 it’s because I don’t keep my phone by my side 24/7. I am located near Pittsburgh PA zip 15238 if local
    Last edited by corey4; 05-30-23 at 08:19.