Thread: Cook County deputies being deposed over a wrongful arrest

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Cook County deputies being deposed over a wrongful arrest

A lieutenant who claims to not know much, but isn't afraid to engage in using his imagination except for theoretical "time travel".

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And a sergeant who bases her official actions on....something ?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Amanda Bergquist was videorecording security features of the courthouse along with witnesses and victims entering and leaving the courthouse. Do you agree with her activity? Would you agree with her videorecording a close friend or relative who is the victim of domestic violence?

I understand a person's right to videorecord in most instances, but some people push the issue too far. I think it's inappropriate to record anything that would endanger the safety of victims and witnesses.

I have no dog in this fight, but have a great deal of concern for victims of domestic violence.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    Amanda Bergquist was videorecording security features of the courthouse along with witnesses and victims entering and leaving the courthouse. Do you agree with her activity? Would you agree with her videorecording a close friend or relative who is the victim of domestic violence?

I understand a person's right to videorecord in most instances, but some people push the issue too far. I think it's inappropriate to record anything that would endanger the safety of victims and witnesses.

I have no dog in this fight, but have a great deal of concern for victims of domestic violence.
    If it is visible in public, then it is visible in public. The camera doesn't change that.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Amanda Bergquist is not the only one trying to draw attention to herself in Illinois.

https://www.starvedrock.media/wlpo/p...51f590ae9.html
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post

Inappropriate isn’t illegal. LE who abuse their authority should face the harshest punishments devised.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Inappropriate isn’t illegal. LE who abuse their authority should face the harshest punishments devised.

Not to mention their claims of worrying about domestic violence victims visiting the court house is a red herring because they guarantee the domestic violence victims are unarmed coming and going.

Feedback Score
    Dumb and dumber show.