Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Langdon Beretta gun

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Langdon Beretta gun

I was at the range the other day and a guy was shooting a Langdon Beretta Elite 92. One of the shorter slide versions and I dont his 92 guns that well so not sure exact gun. Anyway, it was sporting an SRO.

Man the trigger on that gun was pretty nice and gave me a different appreciation for those guns. The double action was very nice and single action was crazy light. Too light for carry as this guy was going to do but still very nice.

My only thing I wasn't crazy about was the reset was not super positive but was super short. I had some trigger work done on my 92 via Wilson, which I think is fantastic just not as light. His would be a great competition gun.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Do you know what hammer spring weight Wilson put in yours?16/14/13/12/11/10/9? Whatever it was, the LTT must have had a lighter one. Anything 12 lb or less is pretty much for competition and does not always bust all primers. 13 lb won't set off the hard primers, especially military ammo. Also European ammos have harder primers than US manufactured factory rounds.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Sam, I have no idea what springs are in mine. I didn’t do the full overhaul but it turned out good. Trigger is good by me, and DA is very smooth.

I’ll test my trigger pulls for grins. And maybe post a pic. I bought it preowned but hardly fired for very cheap. So I didn’t mind dropping a little Wilson cash on it.

PB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The LTT Trigger Job In A Bag gives you the option of using a 12#, 13#, or 14# hammer spring. As for the pistol, It may be the LTT 92G Elite Centurion with the LTT RDO cut service done to the slide. I have a couple LTT Berettas (no optic cut slides) and I also have a 92X Centurion with a LTT RDO cut slide and a TJIAB kit.

"A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have one of the very early LTT Elite (double digit Serial #) Berettas. I cannot remember which spring is in it but the trigger….best DA I have. Mine does seem to have a pretty notable reset. Very pleased with mine, so much that I got rid of my WC Brigadier Tactical (to someone on this site).
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade04 View Post
    The LTT Trigger Job In A Bag gives you the option of using a 12#, 13#, or 14# hammer spring. As for the pistol, It may be the LTT 92G Elite Centurion with the LTT RDO cut service done to the slide. I have a couple LTT Berettas (no optic cut slides) and I also have a 92X Centurion with a LTT RDO cut slide and a TJIAB kit.

Nice looking guns Renegade. Love that Holosun set up.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Here is my guy:

My SA pull came in at 3.25 to 3.75 depending on where I placed it on the shoe.

I have one of the M9A3's but it looks like every other one in the world. Pretty nice stock trigger. Both mine sport the G conversion.

PB

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Yeah, the G-conversion is ‘the way’.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Sam, I have no idea what springs are in mine. .

I couldn't find on Wilson's website what hammer spring weight they put in their basic trigger job. My guess is 14 lb because that is about as low as they would put in a gun for the generic customer, as they don't know what kind of ammo the owner would shoot in the gun.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I couldn't find on Wilson's website what hammer spring weight they put in their basic trigger job. My guess is 14 lb because that is about as low as they would put in a gun for the generic customer, as they don't know what kind of ammo the owner would shoot in the gun.
    yea, its not super light but pretty clean. Probably 14 is a good guess.

PB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast