Thread: MK12 optics discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've got this Trijicon 1-6, but I really don't feel like 6x is enough of anything to target ID or shoot out far enough. I need to up those rookie 6x numbers up, but like the other Trijicons I own, it is a nice sharp piece of glass...

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I should have started out my post showing this weapon, as this is the one I'm talking about setting up with an optic. Its hard to complain about this setup the way it is, but there is a part of me which wants to make it different or better. There is also a large part of me that wants to save the Vortex 1-10s for 308 projects which are upcoming.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB