Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biden fell again

Feedback Score
    I remember when the press went insane because Trump walked slowly down a slippery ramp, suggesting that it raised new health questions... on and on...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And then he cracked his head leaving on the Helicopter door frame.

Feedback Score
    Is there a picture of the offending sandbag?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Is there a picture of the offending sandbag?
    psst.... They can't post that.... its the wrong color
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    I remember when the press went insane because Trump walked slowly down a slippery ramp, suggesting that it raised new health questions... on and on...
    …or like when he drank from a water bottle and there was a solid week of speculation on his deteriorating mental health.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    And then he cracked his head leaving on the Helicopter door frame.

Hits his head so hard he cant salute.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The audio from the guy running FJB’s earpiece just got released.

https://twitter.com/MagaMemeWizard/s...58588197212161
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    That's sad. As someone who've taken care of elderly parents, they're going to fall. And if they ever break a bone, it's all over. It's sad they're putting him up there. I don't like him or his policy, but I feel bad for senior citizens. One day I'll be one of them.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    That's sad. As someone who've taken care of elderly parents, they're going to fall. And if they ever break a bone, it's all over. It's sad they're putting him up there. I don't like him or his policy, but I feel bad for senior citizens. One day I'll be one of them.
    Look at a photo of the bottoms of Joe's shoes.
    It looks like he has the best shoes for stability ever made. Practically walking on suction cups.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Hoping one of these times he falls off a stage or down a whole flight of stairs and gets really ****ed up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast