Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "What is a Woman" by Matt Walsh Free

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

"What is a Woman" by Matt Walsh Free

Personally, I really don't care if as an adult, people want to change their sex. I support their Rights (capital R) to do it, and the repercussions pro/con are on them. I will not ever support it for children, period. Be warned, this is very disturbing vid:

http://putzmovies.com/play.php?movie...ttt2tttt5652t8

And on twitter: https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/st...24891372941312
    Last edited by WillBrink; 06-02-23 at 10:51.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've watched parts of it since it came out. Mostly trailers and YouTube shorts. I was waiting for it to be free, so thanks for the link.

I also could care less if you want to live an alternative lifestyle, but this push to "normalize" this behavior in children is disturbing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    We were WAY better off when freaks were heavily shunned. Be what you want, but do it in private.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Playing Mr Potato parts with your sex organs is never a good thing. Kid, adult, whatever. It is a mental problem; full stop. Every other physical answer to a mental issue is correctly labeled as the inferior solution to the issue.

So either this new alphabet push is real- which means that we have been suppressing 20% of the population from trans gender ‘optimaization’, or is it complete BS and a social issue that is feeding a mental issue. Occam’s razor that one…

This is the biggest crime against humanity in history, with the inmates literally running the asylum.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    We were WAY better off when freaks were heavily shunned. Be what you want, but do it in private.
    The issue is not just that freaks aren't shunned anymore, it's that we've let them gaslight the entire nation into believing that THEY are the normal ones and that those who follow traditional cultural norms in America are the weird ones.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    The issue is not just that freaks aren't shunned anymore, it's that we've let them gaslight the entire nation into believing that THEY are the normal ones and that those who follow traditional cultural norms in America are the weird ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Correct and correct. I would add that it is now demanded that we accept and celebrate their mental illness or else. Again, do what you want in private but stay away from kids and out of my face. But now that we have started the Left’s holy month of sodomy celebration it is going to be front and center everywhere.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    What kills me is we as a society enable doctors to perform the mutilations. Why are they not shunned just as much if not more than the freaks wanting to be mutilated? Where are the sane doctors speaking out against it?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    There's women and then there's women, that was a fact long before this tranny bullshit.

ETA: I watched it, sent it to my kids, told them how lucky they are they get deal with it and that I didn't.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 06-05-23 at 03:59.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Follow up from Walsh:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Finally got to see it when it went free on Twitter. The mental gymnastics these people have to perform is extraordinary.

Part of me agrees, Will, that if you're an adult who wants to cut your willie off and call yourself a girl, have at it. The other part agrees with Matt in that doing so, is a war on truth. A war on objective reality. That part of me is winning right now.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast