Thread: 16" BCM MK2 BFH Gov Profile w/ MCMR-15

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

16" BCM MK2 BFH Gov Profile w/ MCMR-15

Selling a Bravo Company 16" MK2 mid-length upper receiver with hammer forged government profile barrel and MCMR-15 rail. I bought this upper for a very dedicated purpose, and that project took a different path. Don't really have a use for this at the moment so moving it along. It's been out to the range to zero and then one other occasion, maybe 100-150 rounds through it total. Paid $887 from BCM back in October, letting it go for $650 shipped and insured.

Comes with Forward Controls Design 6315KM flash hider installed (keymo compatible and approved/recommended by DeadAir) as well as the standard A2 birdcage that came on the upper (new crush washer included). If you would prefer, I can swap the 6315KM out and put the FCD 6315 compensator on there (similar in appearance and function to standard A2 with a bit of recoil mitigation built in). I will also include 1 pack of Slate Industries long grip panels, and 1 pack of their short grip panels (both OD green). Lastly, take your pick between the Mission First React vert grip or the Unity Tactical vert grip.

Last edited by JBarbaresi; 06-03-23 at 11:11.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Sold pending funds.