Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anyone ever order from American Reloading?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Well they kicked ass on shipping this order, got here 2 days earlier than they said it would.

Got 'em last night, weighed 'em all, loaded 50 of 'em in the empty brass from a few days ago...

Twas said to be a mix of 124 & 115gr V-Crown JHPs, I'm elated that they're in fact about 95% 124gr. Exactly what I'd hoped for.

WIN!
    I must have gotten the reverse of your order. 100% of my “mix” of 115 and 124 gr V-Crown JHP’s were 115 gr! The only difference was in the location of the cannelure, 97 of them had the cannelure farther from the base than the rest. 99% of them weighed between 115.2 gr and 115.8 gr. They look great, haven’t shot any yet to see how they run. (I would have preferred 124 gr, but if these are accurate, I am still thrilled for the price paid).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm sure they'll be just as accurate as the 124s, when pushed fast. These are accurate JHPs in my experience so far.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So I tried one of their mixed/pulled lots, 500 mixed 9mm JHP pulls, 124/115gr.

Very pleased with the assortment.

Got 'em weighed and sorted. 'Bout a 60/40 mix on those weights, shitload of Gold Dots, V-Crowns, XTPs, and about 100 Hi-Shok, with a few 124gr Hydrashoks for a cool blast from the past! 124gr Hydrashok was my chosen 9mm load back in the '90s. HA!

Were even 5 124gr HSTs, which I just threw in with the box of 124gr HST pulls I've already been working down.

Not too shabby for 35ish bucks to my door! AmRel just kicks ass...

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    So I tried one of their mixed/pulled lots, 500 mixed 9mm JHP pulls, 124/115gr.

Very pleased with the assortment.

Got 'em weighed and sorted. 'Bout a 60/40 mix on those weights, a shitload of Gold Dots, V-Crowns, XTPs, and about 100 Hi-Shok, with a few 124gr Hydrashoks for a cool blast from the past! 124gr Hydrashok was my chosen 9mm load back in the '90s. HA!

Were even 5 124gr HSTs, which I just threw in with the box of 124gr HST pulls I've already been working down.

Not too shabby for 35ish bucks to my door! AmRel just kicks ass...
    Ha, Ha, I was just looking last night at the V-Crowns, had 2K in the box, and then pulled back. It's crazy how they sell stuff so cheap with Free shipping, they must pay pennies for it! Now after reading this, I will probably go look "again" Maybe I'll be saved by stuff being out of stock, LOL I did buy 5K SPP a month ago just for the stash, they were probably the cheapest we will see for a while still. It seems like everyone has almost everything but the prices sure as hell isn't coming down. Thank goodness for AR and their deals. And while it wasn't that big a deal, I HATED sorting my 115/124s, but I survived, LOL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I got a bunch of their mixed 62/55 gr FMJs. The 62s outshoot the RMR 69 gr bullet by a significant margin. I bought them to burn up the pull down powder from the AAC crap ammo.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I've bought a couple of things from them, 500 147 gr 9mm HST, 500 124 gr 9mm V-Crown. I procrastinated last week and somebody else bought them out of .224 64 gr soft-points. It took me a bit to catch on that those were probably either TBBC, or Nosler. Anyway, I missed out on that one. The stuff I did buy was in great shape!
    “Detached Reflection Cannot Be Demanded in the Presence of an Uplifted Knife” ~ Brown v. United States (1921)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567