Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever order from American Reloading?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone ever order from American Reloading?

Was recommended by folks "in the know" elsewhere...looks like they've been running a sale for a while, 35% off bullets. Great deals on pulled components, and new.

https://americanreloading.com/
    I'm a Morlock, in a land of Eloi...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I haven't personally, but I have a friend that orders from them on the regular. He gets great deals and AFAIK, there's never been any issues with his orders.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Was recommended by folks "in the know" elsewhere...looks like they've been running a sale for a while, 35% off bullets. Great deals on pulled components, and new ones.

https://americanreloading.com/
    ALL THE TIME! Sorry for the caps but yea, awesome outfit, I almost hate recommending them cuz it was always my secret but then my buddies found out about them and the rest is history! I bought 4K of "mixed" 9mm bullets for like $37 bucks per 1K, took me a week to separate the different weights, and it's a pain, but really $37 bucks per one K Shipped, how can you beat that? Sign up for emails and you will get a bunch a week but if ya need something then look if not just delete & move on. I have bought powder from them also in the past, just a good outfit. Let me know what ya get and how ya make out! Also, if you order primers, especially small pistols just be aware they are hard according to my Glock buddy, but then he has a light striker spring and they don't always go off, if it's stock or a hammer-fired, I'm sure they will be fine. Primers have been coming down & I have almost bought some but just really don't need them yet, I will keep waiting for them to come down more.
    Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 06-03-23 at 12:06.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good to hear.

I ordered 500 V-Crown 9mm 124gr JHPs for 38 bucks shipped after the discount. Unreal! Showed 1 in stock, ordered, then showed none, so hopefully I got it.

That Midwest powder of their, it's good then? Where do you find data for it?

Hard primers would be no issue in my Glocks, have run thousands of magnum, and SR through them with no issue.

Feedback Score
    Yes , they are good to go !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Good to hear.

I ordered 500 V-Crown 9mm 124gr JHPs for 38 bucks shipped after the discount. Unreal! Showed 1 in stock, ordered, then showed none, so hopefully I got it.

That Midwest powder of their, it's good then? Where do you find data for it?

Hard primers would be no issue in my Glocks, have run thousands of magnum, and SR through them with no issue.
    Yeah I ordered three of those, got thee boxes marked 124 V-Crown all three filled with 115 grains, not really what I wanted but too much hassle to send them back. one other time I ordered 308's and got 223's it appears they mixed two orders up so someone got my 308's. But neither mix up really cost me anything so I will still order from them, most of my orders have been good to go. And you really can't beat their deals on powder and primers with free shipping/hazmat.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 06-03-23 at 15:14.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Just checked their site.
    GINEX SPP on sale. Cheapest I’ve seen in a couple yrs.
    Free ship/HazMat a big plus.

PB, you listening?
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, ordered from them several times. Good service.
    Got serveral deals on bullets, just got a pretty deal on CCI primers

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)

Exclamation

Good to hear.

I ordered 500 V-Crown 9mm 124gr JHPs for 38 bucks shipped after the discount. Unreal! Showed 1 in stock, ordered, then showed none, so hopefully, I got it.

That Midwest powder of theirs, it's good then? Where do you find data for it?

Hard primers would be no issue in my Glocks, have run thousands of magnums, and SR through them with no issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Just checked their site.
    GINEX SPP on sale. Cheapest I’ve seen in a couple of yrs.
    Free ship/HazMat a big plus.

PB, you listening?
    Oh yea, their prices are their prices, always hazmat/shipping included! As far as their powders go just do some searching, the info is out there. Use the name/number of the powder and stuff will come up. I bought 16 lbs. of the Midwest 840 powder and after looking it up most guys say it's very similar to 8208 XBR powder so I may have hit the jackpot, they have powder similar to TAC, at least they did, I have not looked today. What powder are ya thinking about, I'll go snoop around for ya. We will see but I'm about 1 more price drop away from buying more SPP!! I don't really need them but no one knows what the future holds that's for sure. Enjoy the deals!
    Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 06-03-23 at 21:03.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah I'm really glad I found this site.

For powders, looks like they say one of theirs is comparable to Titegroup, and price breakdown is comparable to what I pay for it locally.

Was wondering if the have a rifle powder similar to H335 or BLC-2.

Yeah I VERY much like that shipping and everything is included in the price. That's one of the things I love about my go-to for bullets & brass, Everglades, and I hate that more places don't do it that way. So damn convenient.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast