Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever order from American Reloading?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My home identifies as a Good Will, we are ready to receive them.

Rock yer pride!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well crap it took them 5 days to ship!

In their defense they DID say "will ship as soon as possible"...

Will report when they arrive!

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Well crap it took them 5 days to ship!

In their defense, they DID say "will ship as soon as possible"...

Will report when they arrive!
    Yea, overall, I don't think that's bad. The more of you dirty dogs that find out about these guys the busier they will be, LOL Considering the price of a lot of their items I say it's worth the wait.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Got my ship notice today. Wednesday order, Friday Shipping... assuming that doesn't mean the just printed a label, and it really hits the road monday or something.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Received primer order yesterday; a six day turnaround from order placed to delivery.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I've ordered bullets from them a few times and zero complaints from me. They offer some great deals once in a while.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Received primer order yesterday; a six day turnaround from order placed to delivery.
    I thought you were one of the 'well stocked' guys around here?

No freaking way I am buying at the current prices. These last salad days we had (Trump in office) I laid in deep enough to be good for a long, long while.

Multiple barrels will need to be shot out here before I 'need' to buy primers again.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    I thought you were one of the 'well stocked' guys around here?

No freaking way I am buying at the current prices. These last salad days we had (Trump in office) I laid in deep enough to be good for a long, long while.

Multiple barrels will need to be shot out here before I 'need' to buy primers again.
    I suppose “well stocked” is subjective/relative, dependent on range expenditure.

My ass puckers if I get down to XXK primers.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I suppose “well stocked” is subjective/relative, dependent on range expenditure.
    Very true.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    We have never said, damn we have too many primers and powder, EVER. When you shoot hundreds of rounds every week, every week with 2/3 range trips and comps....We bought an ass ton of Wolf Small rifle primers years ago and still feel like hoarding them sometimes. When you burn through your first 10,000 and start to think, well there is an end in sight.

Relative is the word.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast