Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever order from American Reloading?

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Yeah I'm really glad I found this site.

For powders, looks like they say one of theirs is comparable to Titegroup, and price breakdown is comparable to what I pay for it locally.

Was wondering if the have a rifle powder similar to H335 or BLC-2.

Yeah, I VERY much like that shipping and everything is included in the price. That's one of the things I love about my go-to for bullets & brass, Everglades, and I hate that more places don't do it that way. So damn convenient.
    It is similar to 335 & SB-511 but I have never heard of that one. 16 lbs work out to around $28 bucks a pound, or get your buddies involved and go BIG, 32 lbs for about $24 bucks, shipped! Ya can look at it 2 ways, it seems like powder is not the issue anymore on most websites except for some special/premium powders like IMRs and some Hodgdon powders but I can seem to find 335 most days if I needed it, BUT why pay $40 bucks a pound when ya can pay $25 and take a day to work up some loads and your set for thousands of rounds! If you are shooting precision stuff then yea that's a different animal, but for range/training/blasting with your buddy's go cheap, LOL One of my shooting buddies bought the "titegroup" powder and likes it & he is a freak when it comes to stuff and he has no complaints. Good luck & I'm sorry more people are finding out about this place,LOL !

https://americanreloading.com/reload...er-32-lbs.html

Feedback Score
    Yeah I'm really glad I found this site.

For powders, looks like they say one of theirs is comparable to Titegroup, and price breakdown is comparable to what I pay for it locally.

Was wondering if the have a rifle powder similar to H335 or BLC-2.
    Screw all that 'comparable to' and 'similar' garbage.

If I am looking to get H335 - I am not settling for something 'similar'.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good. More for the rest of us!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Good. More for the rest of us!
    Pretty much. It isn't like there is something magical about H335, especially behind cheap FMJs. I shot a lot of $10/pound 844 back when it was the surplus H335 "equivalent" and those cheap 55 FMJs didn't know the difference.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Exactly. Burn rate is burn rate. Basic chemistry, not magic.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Ordered some 9mm HP blems for my kid to shoot.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Question for those of you who've ordered from them:

How are their shipping times, and are they pretty on top of shipping notifications, tracking, etc.?

Just curious, not all outfits operate the same way.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Question for those of you who've ordered from them:

How are their shipping times, and are they pretty on top of shipping notifications, tracking, etc.?

Just curious, not all outfits operate the same way.
    For me coming out of Missouri to NY they are pretty decent, typically depending on when I order a week maybe. It could be longer but never an extreme amount of time. I always received what I ordered so never had an issue. I ordered 1st in 2014 and my last was in April of this year, always been good. Was just looking @ orders,1st one from 2014 was a total of $326 for 16LBs of pistol powder (Universal) and my recent one in 10/22 was $339 for 16LBs of rifle powder. Pretty crazy considering how much other stuff has gone up!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Just checked their site.
    GINEX SPP on sale. Cheapest I’ve seen in a couple yrs.
    Free ship/HazMat a big plus.

PB, you listening?
    Marks already losing his mind with 28 different loads with powder, primers, bullets and factory shit ammo. It’s already insane.

I need an abacus and a Ouija board to get come ups from my DOPE sheet. Life was once simple at the hide. SMK OR TMK, no Mas.

PB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Marks already losing his mind with 28 different loads with powder, primers, bullets and factory shit ammo. It’s already insane.
    I'm this close to giving my guns to goodwill, chopping off my ding dong and becoming a trans lunatic!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast