Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
Yeah I'm really glad I found this site.

For powders, looks like they say one of theirs is comparable to Titegroup, and price breakdown is comparable to what I pay for it locally.

Was wondering if the have a rifle powder similar to H335 or BLC-2.

Yeah, I VERY much like that shipping and everything is included in the price. That's one of the things I love about my go-to for bullets & brass, Everglades, and I hate that more places don't do it that way. So damn convenient.
It is similar to 335 & SB-511 but I have never heard of that one. 16 lbs work out to around $28 bucks a pound, or get your buddies involved and go BIG, 32 lbs for about $24 bucks, shipped! Ya can look at it 2 ways, it seems like powder is not the issue anymore on most websites except for some special/premium powders like IMRs and some Hodgdon powders but I can seem to find 335 most days if I needed it, BUT why pay $40 bucks a pound when ya can pay $25 and take a day to work up some loads and your set for thousands of rounds! If you are shooting precision stuff then yea that's a different animal, but for range/training/blasting with your buddy's go cheap, LOL One of my shooting buddies bought the "titegroup" powder and likes it & he is a freak when it comes to stuff and he has no complaints. Good luck & I'm sorry more people are finding out about this place,LOL !

https://americanreloading.com/reload...er-32-lbs.html