Thread: FS in TX - Beretta CX4 Carbine - Like New - 94 Rounds fired

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

FS in TX - Beretta CX4 Carbine - Like New - 94 Rounds fired

SOLD in Texas - Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston).

Like new - Beretta CX4 black 9mm carbine. Set up for Beretta 92 magazines.

Gun comes with two factory fifteen round magazines.

I have only fired 94 rounds through this gun - fired on this date:

01-30-21 -- 94 Rounds (50 American Eagle, 39 Crit Defense, 5 Remington JHP)

I have neck issues, so I don't shoot rifles very often. And, I have two CX4s. I have decided to sell one of them.

Gun has worked 100% with NO issues at all. The gun looks great. It comes with the original factory case, unopened cleaning kit, and factory manual.

My price is $600 for the CX4 without the optic.

I am also selling the optic - a Sig Romeo 8T. This is a milspec optic. Top of the line in Sig Optics, and the only one I would consider. It has a titanium cage on it, and a 10 year battery life. 4 different reticles, and it has shake-awake technology. Also has built in lens covers. VERY clear dot on this optic. I like it better than an Aimpoint Micro. This optic has ONLY been mounted on this gun - so, only 94 rounds with this optic.

The Optic is for sale for $500. Let me know if you want both together. The optic is already zeroed on the gun!

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

FACE TO FACE sales for the CX4 only. You must legally be able to own a firearm!

Last edited by ShipWreck; 06-04-23 at 12:47.