Thread: National Security

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

National Security

The level of arrogance, stupidity, gullibility and Mental Illness in this young
    FukkTard should be of concern for our National Security.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Xc4OvKYLSMk?feature=share

I easily picture Putin, Xi Jinping, etc watching, licking lips and uttering; Yeeessssss.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    The stupidity is off the chart and if the corporate world and government were not jumping on the band wagon I would say who cares we have less than a fraction of 1% of the country that are jack asses.

But the elites are jumping on this, just as what happened in the Wiemar Republic of Germany.

When the brown shirts started burning books it was the text books in school that pushed this trash on young minds. It ended up with the Nazis in power.

History may or may not repeat itself but it sure as hell rhymes.

The American people must reject this. Why is it during covid we were told to follow the science when the science then was no less made up BS than what the idiot in the video is pushing.

DNA does not lie, no matter if you the person wants to lie and demand to be called a transgendered unicorn gay sperm whale. Your not you are a Fed up male or female just as you came out of your mother

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Hell Yes Yoni.

If one's main concern is convincing someone that "Trans Men can Menstruate", rather than survival- we have come to that fork in the road, took the wrong turn and are too far down that path to come back.
    I'd liked to have asked this young retard to list TWO THINGS that He/She/It has contributed to our Country, to Humanity.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's a mental disorder...the fact they seriously want to force people to agree with their illusions is insanity.

This groomer / trans movement is pure evil...nobody gave a crap about your life decisions until you started pushing it on our kids.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    I just went to Costco and have the misfortune to see a balding guy with hair half way down his back with boob implants in a woman's summer tank top with a 5 oclock shadow carrying a purse.

I wish I lived in a country where deviant behavior was still classified as deviant behavior.

It is funny most places in Africa don't put up with this $h!t, also in the DR.

Feedback Score
    They are already loudly clamoring for any dissent to their insanity and mutilation of children to be classified as a hate crime. I trust there's a hill in sight, somewhere.
    Besides ones composed of the breasts and testicles of our children, I mean.