Thread: Aimpoint Micro T-2 - brightness settings

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Aimpoint Micro T-2 - brightness settings

I finally got around to picking up Micro as part of another consolidation and cleanout.

A couple things I’ve noticed.

1. Glass is amazing.

2. The brightness knob is at least as mushy as a cheap PA SLx rotary knob model, if not more so.

3. On a moderately sunny day, I have to put the brightness to 8 or 9 to be usable.

What’s the battery life at that brightness setting? Anyone else have a similar experience? Admittedly, both 2. and 3. are relative to my experience with several MRO’s.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm sure Apmpoint would say that the mushy dial is a "feature". to reduce the chance of accidental adjustment.

At some point, Aimpoint changed the programming to make the T2's brightness dimmer on each level than the units that were produced before it. Is yours the original version, or the updated one?

I leave both of them on setting 7 or 8, and change the battery once a year, so battery life is irrelevant. They both have plenty of juice left when I remove them.
    Last edited by grizzman; 06-24-23 at 18:23.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Brand new unit, one of a few things I have bought new. Rooftop Defense had a great price a couple weeks ago.

Appreciate the info about them being turned down.