Thread: GOA pistol brace rule injunction

Feedback Score

GOA pistol brace rule injunction

GOA was granted a pistol brace rule injunction ,but more specifically they are saying the injunction extends to GOA members that were members "at the time of the injunction ruling" , the FPC was saying their injunction extends to new members but thats a grey area as the language can and cant be interpreted that way , but again ,GOA says their injunction covers existing members at the time the injunction ruling was handed down

so please do your own research to determine if/how/ or what to do with that , ive been a GOA member for several years since i finally got fed up with the NRA , but my braces are off and until it gets all sorted out they will remain so

Feedback Score
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score

yep ,

neither has anything to do with GOA or FPC injunctions , and who is going to read 206 replies , dont like my post , then dont read it

Feedback Score
    this forum needs more people like you ,those that are dedicated to criticizing people that are trying to create content here past "what HG should i get , whats a good AR to buy, does this AR make me look fat , does this AR accent the color of my eyes, or the one you pounce on how much of an AR can you fit up your a$$ " , because this forum is bursting at the seams with new content with a new post every other day

the one thread i started was created well before the amnesty even started , they were still doing the points system , hence "impending pistol brace rule" title , news flash , the amnesty is done and the rule is in effect , not that i want to discourage your duties as self anointed hall monitor of posting , you all take care , in fact

admin , ban me so i dont make the mistake of wandering back in here again
    Last edited by hoopharted; 06-06-23 at 02:35.

Feedback Score
    Decaf my friend. Thought maybe you just had a moment to pop in and post, not to search through so I provided some existing threads. Can start at the end and work back to find the latest updates if you don't want to read the whole thing.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Well that escalated quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Indeed.