Thread: Which DD is better?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Which DD is better?

I have 2 daniel defense rifles bought about the same time. I love both. I obviously can't shoot both at the same time. I have an lpvo on the v5 and a t2 on the v1 which obviously has nothing to do with my question.

DDV1M4 16 inch carbine
    DDV5M4 16 inch Middy

They both shoot about the same. I've read that midlength might last longer or be more dependable due to less stress during cycling, is this true?

IL is stepping on my dick again with both of Pritzker's fat feet and I'm again considering moving to Florida to our resort lot in our motorhome. I'd need to thin the herd to do that and the herd is large so I'm trying to decide what to keep and what to sell. I only have so much room in a motorhome and a 24 ft box trailer, room for one gun safe.

I may just be wasting everyone's time, hope not, but I'm considering everything what with the IL gun registration law that was passed. I can't even buy an ar part now. Illegal.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I'll take a mid-length every time on a 16" tube.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Middy, for sure.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Middy. 110%

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I would keep both the DD rifles and thin someplace else.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I like both but prefer the middy.

Feedback Score
    If they were mine and I could only keep one, even understanding that the Mid-Length is the better gas system and all the benefits that go along with that, I’d still keep the DDM4V1.

I mean… How could you not love that FSP and rail combo? It is the OG with regard to Daniel Defense AR15s.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    Keep them both. You will regret separating them. Don’t be a Yoko Ono and break up the band.

Feedback Score
    Keep both and when you arrive safely in a red state, add a couple more. If you need more room for packing the move, look at some of your wifes things.