Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds inform Trump he is target likely to be indicted

Feedback Score

Feds inform Trump he is target likely to be indicted

Trump’s lawyers told he is target in Mar-a-Lago documents investigation

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-investigation

Feds inform Trump he is target likely to be indicted as DOJ rebuffs prosecutorial misconduct claim

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ed-doj-rebuffs

Well this should get all the Magadonians good and spooled up!
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    It should get everybody spooled up because it's completely bullshit. If we're supposed to be okay with weaponizing the legal justice system, then we better get some use out of it our way and start locking up people on the other side too.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    It should get everybody spooled up because it's completely bullshit. If we're supposed to be okay with weaponizing the legal justice system, then we better get some use out of it our way and start locking up people on the other side too.

Just like everything else they do, the ComDems do it because they know the Repubes are gutless and want to fight Queenesberry rules.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    I agree. I am not an at-heart Trump fan, but I did vote for him twice in the general election and will (reluctantly) do so again should he get the nomination. I also think he should be in the White House now as there was much cheating in 2020. That said, Trump is not in the White House now, however wrongly, and there is a primary where I will vote for Ron DeSantis. I hope any diehard Trump fans will vote for the nominee even if it is not Trump.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    The "FEDS"? You meant Biden administration right?
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Straight from the "No Shit Sherlock" files. It's a big club, and Trump ain't in it!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Just as a sidebar, this is as good a place for any for it. The idiots that say that there was an insurrection, and that Trump is going to become a dictator, don’t understand history, coups, the nature of power, and how to successfully overthrow a government. Trump has himself and half the population, but none of the points of power. The upper reaches of the military, the social media/news apparatus, the financial, and the international chuckleheads, not to mention academia, and all the big city mayors.

Trump could announce that he is the new American Emperor Caesar, have some Maga people bust some stuff up, and then the real powers to that be kill him instantly. Trump has zero chance of becoming an extra legal dictator or ruler. It is a complete false flag Idea that Trump could come close to doing it. Trump isn’t a threat to our democracy.

ETA: and always remember that the worst it’s going to look for Trump is before they even release the charges. And after they announce in release them, you realize how much bullshit it is, notice how we’re not talking about the New York City crap anymore.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 06-08-23 at 13:04.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Trump is not, and has never at any point been, a threat to democracy. In fact he embraces everything about democracy that we value. What he is a threat to, is the establishment, and the way things are done with shady backroom deals, and that is why he absolutely terrified people on both sides of the aisle, as well as the dumb mouth breathing public who believe what they hear on the news. That alone makes him an interesting character to pay attention to, and I would like to see him run amok in the complete disaster that our government currently sits in.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I would think that if they claim something is missing at this point, they've already lost the case.
    Those documents have changed hands so often that now the point is moot.They were so busy with Malania's panty drawer so who was watching the documents at that very moment. Did everyone get frisked who went in or out of the building during the search,..you see where I'm going.
    At this point Trump needs to claim Election Interferance and name Joe Biden as the asshole in charge of that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Just as a sidebar, this is as good a place for any for it. The idiots that say that there was an insurrection, and that Trump is going to become a dictator, don’t understand history, coups, the nature of power, and how to successfully overthrow a government. Trump has himself and half the population, but none of the points of power. The upper reaches of the military, the social media/news apparatus, the financial, and the international chuckleheads, not to mention academia, and all the big city mayors.

Trump could announce that he is the new American Emperor Caesar, have some Maga people bust some stuff up, and then the real powers to that be kill him instantly. Trump has zero chance of becoming an extra legal dictator or ruler. It is a complete false flag Idea that Trump could come close to doing it. Trump isn’t a threat to our democracy.

ETA: and always remember that the worst it’s going to look for Trump is before they even release the charges. And after they announce in release them, you realize how much bullshit it is, notice how we’re not talking about the New York City crap anymore.
    Like many other accusations from the progressives, they will accus the right of what they themselves are attempting to do.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast