Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds inform Trump he is target likely to be indicted

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We knew they would, Communists always persecute their political opposition.

They have nothing and no one stopping them, why should they?

Just wait until Biden gets 120M votes in 2024.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I don't think anyone really truly anticipates any conviction. Just throwing indictment after indictment after indictment at him and having him spend his resources, time, and energy fighting in court and distracting the people is 'win' enough.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I don't think anyone really truly anticipates any conviction. Just throwing indictment after indictment after indictment at him and having him spend his resources, time, and energy fighting in court and distracting the people is 'win' enough.
    And at what point does that interfere with "Free and Fair" Elections?
    Obviously at some point, when you're spending more time in court than on the election tour, it does interfere.

And all this while the Biden Crime Family is being exposed?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    We knew they would, Communists always persecute their political opposition.

They have nothing and no one stopping them, why should they?

Just wait until Biden gets 120M votes in 2024.
    The ONLY reason they can get away with this crap is that they control the organs of the state, the investigative and enforcement arms specifically. That is only because they are FRAUDULENTLY in power. Unless we can get a grip on the cheating this will never end.

I can hear the MSM in mid-November of 2024: "Despite being very unpopular in the polls, the American public has once again seen fit to entrust Joe Biden with the reigns of power with a record-setting 100 million vote mandate."
    Last edited by ABNAK; 06-09-23 at 08:51.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Obviously at some point, when you're spending more time in court than on the election tour, it does interfere.

My take on the reason the FJB crime syndicate being exposed at the same time DJT is being being indicted is just to give another middle finger to the American people. It sends a message that the ComDems and deep state are in charge and can do whatever they want.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    My take on the reason the FJB crime syndicate being exposed at the same time DJT is being being indicted is just to give another middle finger to the American people. It sends a message that the ComDems and deep state are in charge and can do whatever they want.
    We're coming into a Presidential Election cycle, isn't that a rather negative message to be throwing out there at this point?
    I mean Hunter is the prime example of those being born with a Silver Spoon in their mouths are above the Law.
    There are a lot of poor, honest, hardworking people out there who would be very happy to see that little MF"er go down. I mean like grab your lunchbox and skip out to the Truck after work kind of happy.
    If Adam Sandler made a movie about a corrupt political family it couldn't be as hilarious as the Biden's.
    You're running a International scheme to screw entire countries out of millions and millions of dollars, by selling your influence, but the only person you can trust with the money laundering is your crack head, whore mongering Son?
    That's Comedy Genius right there.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    We're coming into a Presidential Election cycle, isn't that a rather negative message to be throwing out there at this point?
    I mean Hunter is the prime example of those being born with a Silver Spoon in their mouths are above the Law.
    There are a lot of poor, honest, hardworking people out there who would be very happy to see that little MF"er go down. I mean like grab your lunchbox and skip out to the Truck after work kind of happy.
    If Adam Sandler made a movie about a corrupt political family it couldn't be as hilarious as the Biden's.
    You're running a International scheme to screw entire countries out of millions and millions of dollars, by selling your influence, but the only person you can trust with the money laundering is your crack head, whore mongering Son?
    That's Comedy Genius right there.
    If elections can be stolen, what difference does sending a negative message make? And there are still 50% of voters who would vote for FJB again if the election was held tomorrow.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

That ship has sailed. Interfering in free and fair elections is as old as our nation. Of course it interferes, that's the plan. As is the dogged style with which it's going down parallel to the exposure of Biden's syndicate, on purpose, in order to take the heat off Biden, et al.

Feedback Score

It already has, and is.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    It already has, and is.
    Then how is all of this not another crime the Biden's are guilty of?
    I'm old enough to remember when Joe Biden was as Southern Democrat as Jim Crow. The funny thing is all of that is a historic fact and Black Democrats continue to vote for him.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast