Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Feds inform Trump he is target likely to be indicted

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here is what I see;
    If we get Trump, Trump will go on a tirade of revenge, as he is justified in doing. I really don't care about his revenge, I just want a functioning Federal government. My fear is Trump will be all about some retribution.
    If we get Desantis, we will get a replay of Trumps first two years in office where everyone is out to get him. Desantis will be "swamped".

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Tuckers on point.
    I'm no longer a Republican.
    We're basically down to traitors & a few patriots in DC.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    A functioning federal government is EXACTLY what has been screwing us for decades.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Majority of so-called Independent voters reportedly voted for Biden in 2020. Everything Biden has screwed America, from the southern border to energy policy and everything else... they got what they voted for.
    If that's accurate, it was due to their dislike for the orange guy, not due to any interest in Brandon. For most Dems, it was a hold their nose and vote situation, it was for many who voted for Trump due HC. While our system is a "lesser of two evils" system by nature, it's been to the max and extreme in the last few cycles.

I said this many times, I'd like to see the poll where they ask what % of people voted for Trump because he was not HC and what % voted for HC because she was not Trump.

Same for recent Trump/Brandon.

I think the numbers would surprise many.

I don't think those % have ever been that high, at least not in my life time.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    The biggest issue is, and will be, getting those growing % of independent listed voters to actually vote for an Independent or third party candidate. Most still vote for one of the two parties because they don't want to "waste" their vote and have someone they really hate get into office, self fulfilling their own fears.

The two parties with their media puppets do an excellent job of convincing people to vote for them. The point being, perhaps when/if there's enough Independent voters, there may be a candidate they're willing to vote for not of the two parties.

Whether it happens in my life time I have no idea. I do know while the GOP/Dems don't like each other, they will team up in a heart beat to eliminate anyone who tries to take a piece of their power sharing cabal. When Gary Johnson started to make some traction, and I hoped he might get that 5%, they took him out hard and fast.
    Very well said.

I voted for Ross Perot many years ago and that got us bill Clinton, so I've been in the vote for the least damaging person ever since.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Here is what I see;
    If we get Trump, Trump will go on a tirade of revenge, as he is justified in doing. I really don't care about his revenge, I just want a functioning Federal government. My fear is Trump will be all about some retribution.
    If we get Desantis, we will get a replay of Trumps first two years in office where everyone is out to get him. Desantis will be "swamped".
    To an extent I agree, but he's way smarter, way more qualified, way slicker, and way harder pull into a ego driven twitter fight, and will be way more productive and effective.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Very well said.

I voted for Ross Perot many years ago and that got us bill Clinton, so I've been in the vote for the least damaging person ever since.
    And some will say "bro, you wasted your vote!" I say that's BS. Not voting is a wasted vote. Voting your conscience is never a wasted vote. The "I'm going to vote for this POS because the alternative is an even bigger POS" is not how change will ever happen and they depend on us sticking to that approach.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    And some will say "bro, you wasted your vote!" I say that's BS. Not voting is a wasted vote. Voting your conscience is never a wasted vote. The "I'm going to vote for this POS because the alternative is an even bigger POS" is not how change will ever happen and they depend on us sticking to that approach.
    Again, well said. You are NOT wrong.

Feedback Score
    I'm not waiting in line to cast a vote again until we stop "finding truckloads of ballots" for the other side with no investigation or accountability. We need to play just as dirty. Show up with a million found votes for our side. Be ridiculous. It's all pointless anyway, we will never vote our way out of this mess. At best it's a 4 year bandaid of a neutered president. The system needs to fail or be broken in order to be fixed. Term limits. REAL Anti corruption policies. Without that why bother, control what you can in your 3 foot sphere or influence and let the rest of the world figure out their own shit.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hush; 06-14-23 at 10:50.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That's exactly how the Dems won the Senate, in the Run off elections in Georgia, a bunch of Republican voters said "I'm pissed about the 2020 election, I'm not voting" and they just handed the senate to the Dems. That's ****ing stupid. We all need to vote. It's easy to do. I don’t care how corrupt you think the system is, just go vote.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast